PDA

View Full Version : Do You Game During National Holidays?

wraggster
July 5th, 2009, 00:18
It's time time to talk. Let's TUD it up, you and me and that guy over there. Together.

This is TELL US DAMMIT. What is TELL US DAMMIT? This is TELL US DAMMIT.

Here's how it works: We ask a question, you answer it. Simple and no strings attached! This isn't some marketing survey or whatever. It's an emotional investment in you. Yes, we're interested in knowing you, reader person.

You probably know oodles about us - more than you even want to, we're sure. But, hey, we'd like to know about you. That way you won't be some faceless blob - and we might feel a tinge of guilt when we ban ya. Or not, because really we're incapable of human emotion.

Question: Do you game during national holidays?

http://kotaku.com/5307188/do-you-game-during-national-holidays

brandonheat8
July 5th, 2009, 01:25
Yes, but usually in the handheld space, because now there are good shows and marathons on tv because of the holiday.

VampDude
July 5th, 2009, 02:28
There aren't any in the UK, or if there are they aren't too important... I play games daily, even if only for upto an hour when I'm busy.

vatomalo
July 5th, 2009, 05:23
i hope that i dont offend anyone, and im sorry if i do...
i dont live in my own country but even if i did i wouldn't care less.

when we have the national day, i usually just sleep play video games, what ever.
I mean why be fascist about it, hahaha (ironic)

naaah but really nationality has never been of an importance to me... it think culture is alot cooler,
and more important, than country, and military pride