PDA

View Full Version : FWNITRO 1.6B - Replacement Firmware

wraggster
April 11th, 2006, 13:03
Heres a release i dont advise using unless you are an expert really but heres the news:

caitsith2 has updated his replacement firmware for DS. heres whats new:

* Main Menu rearranged.
* It is now easier to change the alarm clock settings, right from the alarm clock itself. (Push A to go to alarm clock settings.)
* Alarm clock now has a snooze function. Snooze function silences alarm for 10 minutes, "not bloody 9 minutes!!". Also, pushing the B button more than once, adds 10 minutes to the snooze time up to 90 minutes. (this feature is definitely not in the official firmware.)
* The alarm clock no longer turns back on immediately after shut off
* Unlike official firmware, Alarm clock does NOT shut off after one minute, and unlike most alarm clocks, it does NOT shut off after 2 hours. It goes on till the end of time, battery dies, or you shut it off.

More info -> http://forum.gbadev.org/viewtopic.php?p=78864#78864

losttearz
August 3rd, 2006, 18:36
hey i installed this firmware on my ds lite using max media launcher and max media dock. now this firmware dont detect that they are inserted into the slots is there anway i can uninstall this or be able to asses my flash card?

iball
August 3rd, 2006, 19:28
You'll have to reflash FlashMe v7 to get rid of it.
I played around with this custom DS firmware and it's DEFINATELY not ready for prime-time.

brennxn
August 3rd, 2006, 22:24
Why? All it's missing is calibration and download play. I've been using since the release of 1.6a and it's great.

losttearz
August 4th, 2006, 16:01
How? everytime i click "Load DS from GBA" my screen turns white and nothing else happens. You think you know what wrong? I doubt its my flash card bcuz i can put files on it an my pc detects it

lexluthor
August 5th, 2006, 00:54
How? everytime i click "Load DS from GBA" my screen turns white and nothing else happens. You think you know what wrong? I doubt its my flash card bcuz i can put files on it an my pc detects it

Are you using the Supercard? If so I know how to fix that.

losttearz
August 5th, 2006, 15:03
nope, am using max media dock for ds lite

brennxn
August 6th, 2006, 03:49
Because the MMD doesn't work the same way as other flashcarts. (Dare I even classify that peice of junk as a flashcart.)

losttearz
August 6th, 2006, 05:09
yah i no lol, this was the cheapest thing i cud get at that time. after i installed that firmware my ds lite dont even detect the media dock. i think its bcuz it dont load without the launcher and this firmware dont support the launcher

brennxn
August 6th, 2006, 20:32
GBAMP: $25
256MB CF card: $20
= $40

You already have an MML that came with the dock, it works fine with GBAMP.

@ wraggster: That is an old version, 1.6c has been out for a while.

losttearz
August 6th, 2006, 21:41
soo, i guess i only gatta spend $25 bcuz i still have the cf card from the media dock.

brennxn
August 7th, 2006, 02:59
Pretty much.

souLLy
August 7th, 2006, 07:26
@ wraggster: That is an old version, 1.6c has been out for a while.

this is a thread started in april ;)

brennxn
August 7th, 2006, 21:30
He could at leats update it. People who actually use this site to download files have been downloading an old version.