PDA

View Full Version : The Unnoficial Launch of the new DCEmu Network Site

wraggster
April 11th, 2006, 17:08
Hi all as you know by now we are the only network that can boast coverage of so many different consoles and the Homebrew and emulation scenes that follow them.

For a long time we have needed a central site that acts as a portal to the vast amount of sites we have and the thousands of releases that are all over the network.

With the moving over of the Dreamcast site to a new domain (http://dreamcast.dcemu.co.uk) (and new webmaster- DarkSaviour69-) it enabled us to at last create the site which will be the hub of our network. A site that has feeds from no less than 18 sites to make a site like no other.

This isnt the real official release just a warmer upper to the new site thats being designed by our great website designer and admin Soully so dont take too much notice of the design but the awesome amount of news it will cover should please many.

Check out the new DCEmu Network Site at this addy --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk

Musoka_Eimin
April 12th, 2006, 06:10
its looking great guys, lovin it, has a nicer feel. *applause*

LAMPRO
April 12th, 2006, 06:13
yes.. i thought it was the new theme i installed, but duh. lookin good yall.

wowfan
April 12th, 2006, 07:46
Awesome! This place is reminding me more and more of qj.net, except only a few months behind! Keep it up!

wraggster
April 13th, 2006, 00:42
hmm we are nothing like them, we care for the scene, we arent here to monopolise it for ourselfs, thats why we allow any coder to post news on the sites, and this network has been around far longer than them and will outlive them too.

DCDayDreamer
April 13th, 2006, 03:06
...and this network has been around far longer than them and will outlive them too.
Need I say more?.

wraggster
April 15th, 2006, 00:05
Once they have stole enough money from people who are too stupid to realise you dont pay to remove ads and once the 30,000 a month starts to die they may leave the PSP scene for good and console scenes on the whole.