PDA

View Full Version : Huh?

Cooe14
April 12th, 2006, 19:12
PSmonkey I thought you said you were sick, but your posted a new update of progress, are you better? :) If you are that's great, and I thought you said you were going to focus soley on Mario64 but now your posting good information about a bunch of games. I may be kinda confused :confused: could someone tell my inferior brain what's going on :) ?

grin.ch
April 12th, 2006, 19:28
no, he never said he was going to focus solely on Mario64. He's trying to focus all of his attention on Monkey64 - his N64 emu. He eventually wants to get Mario64 working, but can't do that until the basics are out of the way. (simple 2D games to get the engine going) currently, he's working on the 3D elements of some of the ROMS he has.

Cooe14
April 12th, 2006, 19:42
no, he never said he was going to focus solely on Mario64. He's trying to focus all of his attention on Monkey64 - his N64 emu. He eventually wants to get Mario64 working, but can't do that until the basics are out of the way. (simple 2D games to get the engine going) currently, he's working on the 3D elements of some of the ROMS he has.
Actually he did say Mario64 (go to page 19 or something in the "Monkey 64 update" thread on his forum.)

PSmonkey
April 12th, 2006, 19:56
PSmonkey I thought you said you were sick, but your posted a new update of progress, are you better? :) If you are that's great, and I thought you said you were going to focus soley on Mario64 but now your posting good information about a bunch of games. I may be kinda confused :confused: could someone tell my inferior brain what's going on :) ?

I'm still a bit sick but feeling much better. I'm still on break this whole week. I just posted what a tester reported back to me on tuesday what he found in the build I gave him last week. So it's stuff from a build before I got sick over the weekend.

So again, This isn't new stuff from this week. It's stuff from last week's build I got on tuesday.

Also yes. My new focus is back on mario64 next week.

Psycho77
April 12th, 2006, 20:12
Focus Focus ! ;)

This remember me I should start learning MIPS instruction !

lale05
April 12th, 2006, 21:19
PSMonkey,
I'm very sorry. It was I who posted messages as "pspowner2". I just wanted to get some news and make you angry to force you for new version release. That wasnt my best idea, sorry.
Now you can ban or delete my account - I dont actualy care. I dont like forums.
Anyway, waiting for you new releases. Goodluck!
P.S. I dont have any relation to PSDonkey and Whitepower.

PSmonkey
April 12th, 2006, 22:19
PSMonkey,
I'm very sorry. It was I who posted messages as "pspowner2". I just wanted to get some news and make you angry to force you for new version release. That wasnt my best idea, sorry.
Now you can ban or delete my account - I dont actualy care. I dont like forums.
Anyway, waiting for you new releases. Goodluck!
P.S. I dont have any relation to PSDonkey and Whitepower.

Ok but please don't next time. I really need this break at the moment. It's not I started on this project a week ago. I've been at it hard for 2 months now and before this I was on iris quite a bit.

Anyways while on break I have been talking to an art friend to figure out technical issues i'm having and we might have a solution that will cause amazing results next week. Just all got to wait.

--edit--
Why did I say art friend. Well he is a technical artist and quite good at anything in 3d. I've given him raw cordinate dumps and we've been disecting it in max to figure it all out.

chickenclaws
April 12th, 2006, 22:45
take a break for a few weeks
im sure you will be better then you where before by taking a break!
REST

DPyro
April 12th, 2006, 23:09
Yes,um....rest :rolleyes:

grin.ch
April 13th, 2006, 03:06
Actually he did say Mario64 (go to page 19 or something in the "Monkey 64 update" thread on his forum.)

maaaaan.... I HATE being wrong.... lol my bad.