PDA

View Full Version : New Michael Jackson game in the works

wraggster
July 10th, 2009, 21:03
MJJ Productions has been working on title 'for months'; Star recorded speech for release
A video game starring Michael Jackson's likeness and speech recorded before the musician died is set for a posthumous release.
Rumours of a new Jackson game have lingered ever since the star's death. But these now appear to have been confirmed.
The star's own production company, MJJ Productions, has been working on the game for 'several months', according to reports.
A Christmas 09 'home console release' – suggesting Xbox 360 and PS3 - is apparently scheduled.
It is understood that the game will feature a number of the star’s most iconic hits.

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/35002/New-Michael-Jackson-game-in-the-works

Bearmon
July 10th, 2009, 21:43
Stupid. He doesnt deserve to died. Poor him but he as a star.. A god!!! Sick!!! MMJ productions use him as game in the works for money and profits for themselves.. SICK and DISGUSTING!!!

Let him rest in peace and no more games about him at all. STOP IT!! ENOUGH!

Triv1um
July 13th, 2009, 23:28
/facepalm

VampDude
July 14th, 2009, 00:22
He was working on this, aswell as possible another few titles it is believed (as a games publisher). Because he loved games.

Eviltaco64
July 14th, 2009, 00:50
Moonwalker II, anyone? :p

VampDude
July 14th, 2009, 01:35
Moonwalker II, anyone? :p

Ummm, no... That would mean SEGA, who screwed him over with Sonic 3.

But the people who make Sing Star may be releasing a Michael Jackson version (or so it has been said on two sources)... Which meaning more cashing in on his death, and it's wrong. They just want to make money from it whilst the grief is still with his fans, who will buy anything with his name to honour his memory.

Eviltaco64
July 14th, 2009, 02:12
Ummm, no... That would mean SEGA, who screwed him over with Sonic 3.

But the people who make Sing Star may be releasing a Michael Jackson version (or so it has been said on two sources)... Which meaning more cashing in on his death, and it's wrong. They just want to make money from it whilst the grief is still with his fans, who will buy anything with his name to honour his memory.

Yeah, I thought it'd be something along the lines of Sing Star. If you think about it, this is going to be pretty big. Especially if Moonwalker is selling pretty fast on eBay now.

Napalm-Death
July 14th, 2009, 04:24
As long as this isn't a singing game/music game, I'll buy it. RIP Michael!

wiggy fuzz
July 14th, 2009, 06:20
it' be a game where you play as michael who transforms into a car. like in his movie.

actually i wouldn't mind a totally surreal adventure like in his video "leave me alone", to be honest.

VampDude
July 14th, 2009, 15:46
Yeah, I thought it'd be something along the lines of Sing Star. If you think about it, this is going to be pretty big. Especially if Moonwalker is selling pretty fast on eBay now.

MJJ Productions are working on something (it's mostly hush hush), whereas SONY I believe are working on a SingStar title (though they are currently denying it)... Since Michael Jackson did/does own a stake in SONY BMG, where his music is catalogued. He could have agreed to it some time ago, which isn't the only musical game from his catalogue of owned music to get a release via videogame form as he owns/owned the Beatles catalogue which is getting a September release.

As long as this isn't a singing game/music game, I'll buy it. RIP Michael!

According to a news article written in 2006 (by an untrusted source), it's a music video related videogame.

Via: The Spoof (http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s5i12131)

In related news, Michael Jackson's company MJJ Productions, Inc., has announced it is releasing a series of music video themed games for the PS3 including Thriller, Bad, Another Part of Me, The Way You Make Me Feel, Just Good Friends, and I Just Can't Stop Loving You.

It is safe to say, that any game being released will be musical.