PDA

View Full Version : Pandora.com

guymelef
July 12th, 2009, 19:27
I love pandora.com. With PSPTube doing so great, does anyone think he or she could do a similar thing with Pandora.com.

In the far reaching future, a homebrew app that specifically allows acces to wikipedia, pandora, and a direct link to top notch homebrew forums, (like this one) would be awesome.

With netFront leading the way to larger memory access, and pspTube allowing video why not attempt a pandora portal?

The biggest downside to this is the necassary liscencing that Pandora.com uses to allow listenening of popular songs. Maybe if someone already created an account on a computer, they could put his or her login credentials into a text file so that his or her profile auto loads. Perhaps that would help with some of the legal issues.

The Pandora interface itself seems lightweight or low load. The issue would probably be with the occasional advertisments overloading the memory. And of course the webpage reloading everytime someone clicks something.

I would really use this program, because I have un secured wifi at work, but all the wired terminals are heavily regualted and any myspace or dcemu.co.uk is likely to get me sacked. But they don't care if you use a personal computer to do these things as long as it doesn't stiffle productivity.

I know there is an IPhone app for it, but who wants to pay the data fee to use it?