PDA

View Full Version : GTA Eloader 2.60 help

danielsharp
April 15th, 2006, 01:18
i am running the gta e-boot loader for my 2.60 psp when it all loads up and the i go to start up the snes em in the eloader for gta beta it takes 3 to 5 turn to load the program up is there a way to make it load up frist time.

Napalm-Death
April 15th, 2006, 02:09
No. That's just the way it is.

Adduc
April 15th, 2006, 06:09
I think load times are also dependant on which memory stick you have. To the best of my knowledge sony memory stick's are slower than sandisk's.

Fanjita
April 15th, 2006, 11:34
Don't use the beta eLoader, it's very old and the stability has been much improved since then.

Grab yourself a copy of the latest release, "Bock", from www.fanjita.org.

gotmilk0112
April 15th, 2006, 13:33
yes listen to fanjita. i had trouble with the beta version too. but super bock is just GREAT! wireless play! ^_^ go fanjita

danielsharp
April 16th, 2006, 14:31
Thanks for that mate, it loads up frist time, this is a big help

-{PhoeniX}-
April 16th, 2006, 15:47
newest eloader out is the 'bock eloader' get from : www.fanjita.org ... also use the
'uoSnes9x' snes emulator thats pretty stable. I use both 'bock eloader' and 'uoSnes9x' on my v2.6 psp , works fine

sonicgx
April 20th, 2006, 06:10
im going to try wt i read hear today on my psp

Hixxy22
April 26th, 2006, 07:39
Hi i have just had to upgrage to 2.60 :( to play my New Worms Warefare game.
I used to use the easy Eboot Loader to play emulators on my 2.0 and had no problems. Im now using the GTA loader it works ok i load up GTA and the emulator screen comes on but i now CANT PLAY GTA the game?? How do i quit the Eboot Menu to play GTA????

Fanjita
May 2nd, 2006, 18:12
Just do the following:

- Check the clock (both time and date) is correct on your PSP
- Reinstall eLoader, this time make sure that you don't select "autoload eLoader" during install.

Now you should be able to play GTA normally, and just load the special eLoader savegame when you want to play homebrew.