PDA

View Full Version : Visual Boy Advance Ver. S1.7.7 WIP

wraggster
April 15th, 2006, 12:03
Spacy (http://forums.ngemu.com/949142-post77.html) has updated the best GBA emulator for windows with a new release, heres what he says:

Since pokemonhacker seems to be offline for a while (does anyone know what's going on with him?), I changed my plans a bit. I will continue to release WIP versions until someone fixes the 1.8 core, because I do not want to release a buggy version

Regarding the issue with new game shark codes:
I could have a look at adding the new code format, but only if someone can give me some informations about the new format.

Online cheat database: too much work (just for cheating o.o")

wxWidgets: I changed my opinion, it is better to get the MFC thing stable, then I will care about other platforms.

By the way, I am selling my second PC just to get money to buy me a new one (some people need cars, I need computers ). The new thing will definitely use an AMD (anagram: MAD xD) Athlon 64 or Opteron with at least 1MB L2 Cache. Moreover it will have PCI-Express and be extremely silent. (Just what a developer needs ). But don't worry, I won't ask for money here, although it would be a nice imagination.

And finaly, the files, a nice backup if my computer breaks occasionally (this word is as hard to spell as miscalleneous )

Code:
Change Log:

S1.7.7 WIP (Visual Studio 2005):
- Migrated project and code to Visual Studio 2005
- needed to make some code stricter
- native manifest integration
- Added speed configuration table
- Added flash size option to emu tab
- Fixed: Window size was reset after closing the options dialog
- Fixed: speedupToggle will now be saved
- Removed several setting menus
- Code cleanup
- Minor issues
The exe is built with SSE(1) support, so your CPU must support this, but about every CPU since about 1999 supports it. I will not lose a word about MMX

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments