PDA

View Full Version : Monkey Support Forum

Dmill
April 16th, 2006, 05:20
when i first started following PSMonkeys progress a couple of months ago the updates were easy to find and there were not many threads.. now it is near impossible so i started this one to stop some of the spamming.. if you have support for him put it here not in his update thread..

Also if you dont have anything good to say just leave. all you non beleivers can screw off. Monkeys working his a** off for this project and doing it for free. he doesnt need any criticizm or pressure for when its going to be released. If you have bad stuff to say just leave, plus if you think its a bad idea for this emu, then you wouldnt be looking at this site right, cuz you dont care :rolleyes:

Great job Monkey and keep up your good and hard work! :D

jamus_dood
April 16th, 2006, 16:10
gud idea Dmill, Psmonkey ur doin an awsome job

BrooksyX
April 16th, 2006, 16:56
spam friendly thread, sounds like a good idea.

Good job monkey keep up the good work!

Accordion
April 17th, 2006, 14:37
go PSmonkey
IRIS is amazing

i need a release now
(please)

nightmare666
April 18th, 2006, 21:49
love what your doing
keep up the good work psmonkey

PSPHax0r9
April 19th, 2006, 04:59
PSMonkey, you fulfill my utter essence of being.

frangin2003
April 19th, 2006, 10:28
Well, I've just seen the Quest 64 vidz, and I just want to say:

HOLY SHYT! I'm astonished!

Congrats PSMonkey.

Accordion
April 20th, 2006, 21:17
PSmonkey please try not to let any other sites such as psp-hacks or pspupdates get you down.
I know it seems every one has absolutely no understanding of the effort you have put into your projects, but we just need to rise above all the children and stupid %£$%£
good luck with figuring out the mario thing
PSmonkey rules OK

you know a world wide donkey cull would be mighty satisfying... i'll get my shot gun

Shadowblind
April 20th, 2006, 21:21
as far as i can tell, psp-hacks, although still under the donkey dilusion, is in favor of monkeys project. Psp-updates, on the other hand never seems to talk about it. Its hard to tell what they think of it...

P.S. PSPuser10 has been banned, monkey. u can start posting on psp-hacks.com again.(kinda pathetic though...)

Accordion
April 20th, 2006, 21:27
they posted the vids (which are incredible in my opinion)
and all the comments focused on how psmonkey wanted fame posting on pspu, that he should go away and not post awful WIP vids trying to grab at fame, its ******* disgusting. kill all donkeys
it is not even psmonkey who posted the news,wtf.
anyway forget them ******* ***** ***** idiots

go PSmonkey
wooo!!!

PSPHax0r9
April 21st, 2006, 03:59
as far as i can tell, psp-hacks, although still under the donkey dilusion, is in favor of monkeys project. Psp-updates, on the other hand never seems to talk about it. Its hard to tell what they think of it...

P.S. PSPuser10 has been banned, monkey. u can start posting on psp-hacks.com again.(kinda pathetic though...)
Don't worry, I lead the band in flaming that guy when he came to the forums. He never came back. ;) (well he was banned)...mainly because he's PSDonkey who is more like BSDonkey, and his "emulator" is the biggest load of sh*t I've ever seen in my entire life. Imagine a 400 pound man after a taco buffet in the bathroom. Bigger than that.

psp726
April 21st, 2006, 04:08
Tacos are good.
You are the best Monkey!! You are a heck of a coder.

p.s- Hi psphaxor9. :p

PSPHax0r9
April 21st, 2006, 04:11
Tacos are good.
You are the best Monkey!! You are a heck of a coder.

p.s- Hi psphaxor9. :p
1. PSMonkey is one of the greatest, if not the greatest, PSP coder thus far.

2. hey hows it going ;)

DPyro
April 24th, 2006, 16:42
Don't worry, I lead the band in flaming that guy when he came to the forums. He never came back. ;) (well he was banned)...mainly because he's PSDonkey who is more like BSDonkey, and his "emulator" is the biggest load of sh*t I've ever seen in my entire life. Imagine a 400 pound man after a taco buffet in the bathroom. Bigger than that.

Don't you mean Donkey, and his "emulator" is the biggest load of sh*t I've never seen. ;)

D0N
April 24th, 2006, 17:28
PSMonkey you're the best!!! Keep up the good work man!!! :D

Kaiser
April 26th, 2006, 05:51
While I'm all for supporting PSMonkey, I don't think a "spam friendly" forum is such a great idea. I think PSMonkey knows how huge his fan base is by now. :D

--- edit by Monkey ---
While we have all come a long way in not spaming the forum so much. I am not in a need for a suport topic. I know you guys suport me.

I mean hell if you go out of your way just to even register to post in my section, then you're showing me all the suport I need. :D