PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, No Car Damage In Gran Turismo PSP [Update]

wraggster
July 15th, 2009, 21:22
While it appears car damage is finally on its way to the Gran Turismo series when GT5 is released, don't expect the same attention to detail from the PSP version of the game.

Answering fan questions on the official PlayStation blog, Polyphony's Chris Hinojosa Miranda and Taku Imasaki have said in response to a fan asking whether car damage would be included in the PSP game:

Damage? No. 800+ cars, 35 tracks, on-the-go awesomeness, and a lifetime's worth of racing, yes.

Shame, but there you have it. Those waiting for a touch more realism from their racing will have to wait for the next PS3 game.

UPDATE - On the subject, there'll be no damage introduced into GT5 Prologue, either. You'll have to wait for the final game for that.

http://kotaku.com/5314717/sorry-no-car-damage-in-gran-turismo-psp-[update]

osgeld
July 16th, 2009, 03:45
Damage? No. 800+ cars, 35 tracks, on-the-go awesomeness, and a lifetime's worth of racing, yes.

Meh, as long as its taken that crap should have been able to control my real car via wifi and an add on by now

yes im still going to buy it, but honestly used, that is if i can even find my psp ... I think its under my computer desk

Nokiaman
July 16th, 2009, 17:45
I don't care. It will rock anyway.