PDA

View Full Version : Win exclusive MapleStory goodies with Knights of Cygnus!

Darksaviour69
July 17th, 2009, 14:38
http://www.dcemu.dreamhosters.com/pics2/d/49-1/dcemu-pg09-ms.jpg

MapleStory (http://altfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/11601-82522-28333-0), the free to play MMORPG, announces its biggest update ever with Knights of Cygnus this August! To celebrate we’re giving you the chance to win a bundle of exclusive MapleStory goodies including plush characters and figurines.

MapleStory (http://altfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/11601-82522-28333-0) is an online role playing game that is free to play and free to download. This somewhat secret game is actually played by over 92 million players worldwide, so you never know who you might meet in the Maple world. This summer MapleStory Europe is pleased to announce the launch of Knights of Cygnus. This exciting update will provide content that is rare and unique, and players of this popular game can expect a totally fresh concept that they won’t have experienced before. With upgrades to the interface system, new functions and hotkey add-ons as well as the anticipated community improvements, the Knights of Cygnus is one to look out for!
Experienced players can expect to empower their character, making it stronger by using the Blessing of the Spirit buff which is only open to Knights of Cygnus users. The Knights of Cygnus addition is also great for newbies, as it offers a number of level up options which enable players to progress through the game with a higher job or skill set.
This summer MapleStory (http://altfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/11601-82522-28333-0) has so much to offer, plus it’s strangely addictive and of course free to play and free to download – so what are you waiting for?!

One lucky winner will receive a selection of plush goodies including a MapleStory mushroom, dinosaur, penguin and yetti.

Knights of Cygnus trailer:

ru2bumtx7-0

To enter this contest all you have to do is to post a reply to this news post and answer the following question:

Whats the longest you have ever played a MMORPG for?

You may only post your answer once, and duplicate entries will be disqualified from the contest. This contest is only open to residents of the UK, Ireland and Germany only (sorry to all our members outside of that region).

This contest will close on Friday 14th August 2009.

If you want to post a reply to this post but do not qualify for the contest e.g. live outside the UK, Ireland and Germany* please post "I'm not entering the contest" thanks

Winners will be chosen randomly from qualified posts and contacted via PM on the DCEmu forums and E-mail. If a winner does not respond within a week a new winner will be picked at random from the other entrants. No purchase necessary. One online entry per person (one e-mail address per person/address). Entry constitutes agreement by winners to be publicized and permission to use each winner's name for the purposes of promotion of the Contest without further compensation. Contest void where prohibited. Odds of winning dependent on number of entrants. No alternative prize will be offered. We reserve the right to issue an alternative prize of the same value should the prize no longer be available

gambit_006
July 18th, 2009, 02:44
4 months and 10 days it was wow (sorry it was my first MMORPG) i had only been on it for a day or so then i meet someone..... it kept me going for a while until it got weird it was like dating, but online nuff said, I cut the bond and haven't touched it since. Now i'm waiting for Aion... yey

adekunle
July 18th, 2009, 11:29
the longest i playe one for was about 3months got hooked so bad, couldnt keep away from it until it started getting boring

Triv1um
July 18th, 2009, 15:32
I played runescape for about 2 years.

romeo9710
July 19th, 2009, 05:35
The longest i have ever played was Ragnarok Online it was my first mmorpg and i played it on and off for maybe 4 years.

Shemp
July 19th, 2009, 18:03
I played City of Heroes/Villains for about three years all told, though very casually.

BTW, I live in the 'States, so I guess I'm not entering this contest.

beetroot bertie
July 24th, 2009, 19:24
Zero hours. I've never played a MMORPG unless playing Phantasy Star Online solo on the Dreamcast counts :)

Malksta
July 25th, 2009, 04:26
a few months on pso

Zanza
July 26th, 2009, 19:41
i'm playing lotro since beta. more than 2 years.

kingslime80
July 28th, 2009, 01:15
I've played WoW for about 10 months, 18 if you include private servers.. Others, like LOTRO, and FLYFF just don't cut the addiction.

ojdon
July 28th, 2009, 20:48
I've played many MMORPGs but never really got hooked. I've had a Runescape account since 2003 and I got up to something like level 59. I did play Phantasy Star Universe until I ran out of money to pay for the subscription got to level 56, I believe. Currently I'm playing Phantasy Star Online for the Dreamcast, sadly offline. But I'm starting to get a bit hooked on that since I'm playing it whenever I get free time. :P

fon
July 30th, 2009, 20:36
The longest I've played is 24 hours straight, back at Uni.

watupgroupie
August 3rd, 2009, 03:26
I've been playing WoW for like 3 years now. On my main character I have about a month and a half of straight game play. And several days on my all of my other alts.

I'm in Canada though, I don't think I can enter.

apex05
August 5th, 2009, 00:26
19 centimeters

Zargon
August 5th, 2009, 04:02
I am not entering this contest.

About a week. Can't say I have the patience for them. Also can't stand talking to people via keyboard. Actually faster at texting on my phone than using my keyboard. Didn't see the point in playing a game while surrounded by people I don't want to talk to... So I picked up Oblivion instead. Pretty much exactly what I had been looking for.

soulanger
August 5th, 2009, 07:52
Maplestory, back on the mapleSEA server, played it for 2 years. I had 5 characters. It was the best mmo I've played, I havent seen anything mmo that made me so addicted. Altho Mabinogi, could have changed that but I was too busy with my life to play :<

Edit: BTW did MaplestoryDS got cancelled. :( I never heard of it sinced last year.

genowing
August 5th, 2009, 22:36
Well the longest Ive played in one sitting was about 9 and a half hours. But over time ive been playing it for about 4-5 years.

kurosakinaruto-
August 12th, 2009, 07:36
i spent about 2 years on runescape *shudders*

btw not entering the contest.

elk1007
August 12th, 2009, 15:41
*Not entering the contest*

I played runescape for a year or so. Then I played Endless Online for 2 or 3 years.

I tried maple story for a bit but got bored.

Mikey242
August 13th, 2009, 12:34
I played ROSE online for about 5 months.

Anger
August 14th, 2009, 00:57
i honestly would have to say about 10 mins - they just cant keep my attention. im an all action kinda guy. but hey i still like freebies no matter what they are so...there you go.

Darksaviour69
August 15th, 2009, 14:26
Contest Closed

Winners will be contacted soon

viet0wnage
August 25th, 2009, 18:54
I played Maplestory enough that I went through 4 different hair styles in real life to match my character