PDA

View Full Version : AssCreed PSP will unlock PS3 content

wraggster
July 18th, 2009, 17:58
Ubisoft producer Frederic Lefrancois has explained that PSP game Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines will unlock content on Assassin's Creed 2 on PS3 and vice versa. Both games are due out in November.

"As players unlock health and Hidden blade upgrades in Assassin's Creed 2 PS3, the same upgrades will be unlocked in Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines," writes Lefrancois on the US PlayStation blog. "It also works the other way round: on the PS3 you will be able to access any Templar Coins and special weapons you've collected on the PSP."

Bloodlines begins after Assassin's Creed finishes, and follows Altair on his quest to bring down Templar rule on Cyprus. Our white-robed hero is no longer bossed by Al Mualim, however, and so treads his own curious path.

The story, Lefrancois says, should fill in the blanks between AC1 and AC2.

Griptonite Studio will develop under the supervision of Ubisoft Montreal, and Lefrancois believes Bloodlines to be a "huge benchmark" - "As this kind of freedom of movement has never been seen before on the PSP."

Free-running across rooftops returns, as well as eight extra mission types to compliment the existing investigative techniques.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/asscreed-psp-will-unlock-ps3-content

BelmontSlayer
July 18th, 2009, 19:46
AssCreed PSP will unlock PS3 content

I lolled so hard at the title of this topic! :rofl:

jxx2005
July 18th, 2009, 21:48
this isnt new info, it was talked about at the AC II demo at E3

Zargon
July 20th, 2009, 00:13
"AssCreed"... This sounds like a game far more sinister than Assassin's Creed...

John Vattic
July 20th, 2009, 13:15
Is this some kind of adult game based on the 2 girls 1 cup phenomenon? Or the homothug Phenomenon?:eek:

Should be classified as horror game.

wisinx
July 20th, 2009, 20:11
WELL here I ThInked the same "AssCreed"
well its more than I expected for a game :P ,lol o.o