PDA

View Full Version : What Is Your Favorite Game Theme?

wraggster
July 18th, 2009, 21:50
Today I woke up late. Then I ate eggs. I ate all of the eggs in the house. There are no more, so forget it, you can't have any. Know what you can do? Talk.

It's time for TELL US DAMMIT.

Here's how it works: We ask a question, you answer it. Simple and no strings attached! This isn't some marketing survey or whatever. It's an emotional investment in you. Yes, we're interested in knowing you, reader person.
You probably know oodles about us - more than you even want to, we're sure. But, hey, we'd like to know about you. That way you won't be some faceless blob - and we might feel a tinge of guilt when we ban ya. Or not, because really we're incapable of human emotion.

Question: What is your favorite game theme song?

jaws365
July 19th, 2009, 10:25
I can't choose one, but I guess "Doom Dragon", the last battle theme in Golden Sun 2 scores pretty high. By Motoi Sakuraba.

brandonheat8
July 19th, 2009, 12:05
Metal Gear Solid 2's opening theme, every version of it.

Shemp
July 19th, 2009, 17:57
"Melodies of Life" from Final Fantasy IX.

Triv1um
July 19th, 2009, 23:36
Snake eater.

Hypershell
July 19th, 2009, 23:55
Live And Learn, from Sonic Adventure 2. It's my ringtone, my BGM for every Sonic-themed custom stage in Brawl, and the reason Emerald Hill is my first choice every time I Brawl online. May have something to do with my SA2's final boss fight is my favorite, as well.

JDvorak
July 20th, 2009, 23:23
My all time favorite theme song from a video game would have to be the theme song for Gabriel Knight II: The Beast Within. The Limited Edition Gabriel Knight Mysteries box set I have came with Gabriel Knight I: Sins of the Fathers, Gabriel Knight II: The Beast Within, A graphic novel from the forthcoming Gabriel Knight III (which wasn't out at the time), Jane Jensen's Gabriel Knight novel Sins of the Father, and a Bonus Soundtrack CD for Gabriel Knight II. The soundtrack is just awesome. Some of the best music I have heard in or out of a game. Matches the mood of the game perfectly. With a program available on the net you can install the whole 6 cd set on your hard drive and burn a cd of it. The game is great.