PDA

View Full Version : Reviews of DS Games

GaMeR_2000
April 17th, 2006, 20:59
Ive got one- Metroid Prime Hunters for the DS.

1 Player Adventure Mode- 8/10 it is fun overall but there is a lot of going back and forth between planets. This can get annoying. There are also a lot of sticking pints. But, I like the level of action and the storyline is decent.

Non-online multiplayer-10/10 there are a lot of customizable options and, if you are lonely and no friends or cant find them at the moment, you can use bots in the multicard mode. As and unexpected feature for me, there is a single-card mode.

Online multiplayer-9/10 the only bad part about this is that there are lack of customizable options unless you play against friends and rivals. Other than that, its solid.

Graphics-10/10 superb for a handheld despite the slightly low polygon count on the characters; there are wonderful environments.

Storyline-7/10 the storyline is about eight things, that I cant remember their name, that everyone wants and the bounty hunters want them. It is pretty decent but could use depth.

Controls- 10/10 great, easy and wonderful thats. It in a nutshell.

Overall-9.5/10 (not and average) great game that everyone whom owns a DS owes it to himself to buy.

I hope you enjoyed my review! :) :) :) :) :) :)

wraggster
April 17th, 2006, 22:02