PDA

View Full Version : Metroid Prime Hunters for the DS Review

wraggster
April 17th, 2006, 22:02
GaMeR_2000 has posted a nice review of the game Metroid Prime Hunters for the DS, heres the review:

<blockquote> 1 Player Adventure Mode- 8/10 it is fun overall but there is a lot of going back and forth between planets. This can get annoying. There are also a lot of sticking pints. But, I like the level of action and the storyline is decent.

Non-online multiplayer-10/10 there are a lot of customizable options and, if you are lonely and no friends or cant find them at the moment, you can use bots in the multicard mode. As and unexpected feature for me, there is a single-card mode.

Online multiplayer-9/10 the only bad part about this is that there are lack of customizable options unless you play against friends and rivals. Other than that, its solid.

Graphics-10/10 superb for a handheld despite the slightly low polygon count on the characters; there are wonderful environments.

Storyline-7/10 the storyline is about eight things, that I cant remember their name, that everyone wants and the bounty hunters want them. It is pretty decent but could use depth.

Controls- 10/10 great, easy and wonderful thats. It in a nutshell.

Overall-9.5/10 (not and average) great game that everyone whom owns a DS owes it to himself to buy.

I hope you enjoyed my review!</blockquote>

Do you agree or disagree with the review, Give Feedback Via Comments

GaMeR_2000
April 18th, 2006, 01:20
Thanx a lot wraggster!
I've got another review too-Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects for DS

1 Player Adventure Mode- 4/10 it is waaaayyyy to easy. All you have to do is keep punching and you will almost always win! It is that simple. The way going into battles is with citizens crying out for help and you go do it. The only thing that keeps it above absolutely horrid is the decent storyline.

Multiplayer- 5/10 wireless multicard-multiplayer is available but it is hard to find anyone with this game so dont expect to ever get to play it in multiplayer.

CPU vs Player quick-player- 7/10 this and the story line are the only decent parts of this game. If set on hard, you could actually lose. It actually isnt just punching in this mode.

Graphics- 3/10 Horrid. Thats it. Plain and simple.

Storyline- 7.5/10 it is by FAR the best part of this game. Also, the storyline allows many characters to be used. This saves this game from the trash heap. But just barely...

Controls- 8/10 the controls are fairly fluid and overall, good. But controls, as most gamers know, can not save a game.

Overall- 5/10 do not buy this game!!!!!! My cousin with very little gaming knowlege bought me it and I dislike it very much. If the storyline was as bad as the adventure combat was and the controls were clunky, this game would probably be a 2/10.

I hope you enjoyed my review! And I also hope I saved you from buying this game!

GaMeR_2000
April 20th, 2006, 00:52
Please Listen To This Review Of Metroid Prime Hunters And Not The X-play Review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!