PDA

View Full Version : THQ, Pandemic to Destroy All Humans...again

wraggster
April 18th, 2006, 01:47
Crypto 137 returns to mop up the stragglers on PlayStation 2 and Xbox this fall.
Last year, Crypto 137 was sent to Earth with one mission: destroy all humans. THQ announced today that it is sending the most illegal of aliens back this fall in Destroy All Humans! 2 for the PlayStation 2 and Xbox. It seems humans proved to have a cockroach-like tenacity at clinging to life, so Crypto must revisit the wretched mud-ball that is Earth during the swingin' '60s and show the universe that flower power is no match for a good probing.

Once again stepping into the moon boots of Crypto, players will have a whole host of new humans to destroy, from Cold War-era soviet forces and super spies to ninjas, so the age-old question of whether an alien or a ninja would win a fight can finally be answered. Developer Pandemic is also putting a new multiplayer cooperative mode into the game, as well as five new open-ended worlds.

No pricing or rating information has been announced.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6147787.html

GaMeR_2000
April 18th, 2006, 02:41
SWEET! I loved the first and have been waiting for a second ever since I beat the first! In fact, I will write a review:

Adventure Mode- 10/10 It has a good difficulty level, going by the story is great and roaming cities freely is great too. It also has a great amount of side missions.

Graphics- 9/10 They did not absolutely blow me away (like the Red Steel screen shots) but they are great. The people are great, Furons are better and the environments I plain love.

Storyline-10/10 I absolutely love the storyline. There is actually a reason for invading Earth and it is SWEET! You would definately not expect it but I wont spoil it.

Controls-9/10 They are a little hard to learn but once you know they flow like a stream. They are typical 3rd person shooter controls other than the PsycoKinesis controls.

Overall-10/10 LOVE this game! It is like GTA but alien invasion style and, dare I say it better. The storyline is definately better and I prefer the combat, shooting and missions. DESTROY ALL HUMANS RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!