PDA

View Full Version : 14-yo Boy Drinks Gasoline to be like Optimus Prime

wraggster
July 21st, 2009, 16:32
I remember the boys jumping off roofs and windows when Superman came out back in 1978 (girls, being a lot smarter than boys, don't do these stupid things). Looks like Transformers has had a similar effect in one boy:

Since my son started to drink gas, his IQ has dropped sharply and now he can't figure out simple addition and subtraction. Before that, he was a very smart boy, and he could even repair the television. But now he does not know the answer of 7 plus 17.

No kidding. The worrying thing is that it took a long time for the parents to realize that his son's habits could be bad for him. How long?

He began to drink gasoline five years ago, when we found he liked smelling lighter fuel.

Five years? FIVE FRAKING YEARS? According to the doctors at the Shanghai hospital where he's being treated "the gasoline contains a lot of lead, which can do harm to people's brains. To make thing even worse, the boy is in the physical development stage, and the lead has caused serious damage to his body." Apparently, the parents have been drinking kerosene for the longest time too.

Poor kid, seriously. I hope the parents get their ass in jail for incompetence. The only positive thing in this story: At least he wasn't tased.

http://gizmodo.com/5319319/14+yo-boy-drinks-gasoline-to-be-like-optimus-prime

VampDude
July 21st, 2009, 17:33
I wonder if he is flammable? What a stupid kid, drinking gasoline... His parents should have done something before.

wraggster
July 21st, 2009, 17:48
not to mention that petrol tastes disgusting

Triv1um
July 21st, 2009, 19:14
Funny shit man.

Eviltaco64
July 21st, 2009, 19:28
How retarted, yet funny.

beetroot bertie
July 21st, 2009, 19:32
Stupid kid, we all know Transformers run on Energon :D

Can't wait till he takes up smoking.

fg-54
July 23rd, 2009, 05:39
I think the parents are dumber then the kid.

VampDude
July 24th, 2009, 00:18
I think the parents are dumber then the kid.

Yup, they were first at being dumb... Then the kid followed, it's in his DNA.