PDA

View Full Version : DGEN issue...

Adzthewise
July 21st, 2009, 20:57
Cannot get Dgen to boot. I have a psp phat 5.00 m33-6 cfw.

I have tryed all versions of Dgen and have put the files in every 'game' folder on my PSP.

Ive looked all over the net and every thread leads to "waa waa use picodrive!!!"

I use it, great as it is it doesnt do wifi play.

Can anyone advise on what to do?

Thanx in adv.

Adz.

JLF65
July 21st, 2009, 22:56
Wifi is a worthless feature - back when DGen was the main emu out, everyone complained about how the Wifi never worked right.

Eviltaco64
July 22nd, 2009, 01:33
Yeah, sorry to make this thread sound like all the others, but, as JLF65 said, the wi-fi is pretty much worthless.

So, you're best off using Picodrive as it emulates the Genesis and Sega CD very well.

Adzthewise
July 22nd, 2009, 08:41
bahh... suppose there's no point fighting the tide. was just looking forward o a little head 2 head road rash 2 style!

But can you think of any reason why its failing all the time? ive got the 1.50 kernel addon also.

Just seems odd that it just wont work :S

But thanx anyways, picodrive it is.

JLF65
July 23rd, 2009, 18:17
bahh... suppose there's no point fighting the tide. was just looking forward o a little head 2 head road rash 2 style!

But can you think of any reason why its failing all the time? ive got the 1.50 kernel addon also.

Just seems odd that it just wont work :S

But thanx anyways, picodrive it is.

Your complaints are EXACTLY what you saw all the time when DGen was released. They weren't addressed then, and they won't be addressed now. It's why I say it's not worth the hassle. :)