PDA

View Full Version : DCFreeDev 1.1.1 update patch available

DCEmu_Newsposter
July 11th, 2004, 07:49
Hi there, [br][br]your can download right now the patch for the 1.1.1 version of DCFreeDev. It installs over a existing installation of DCFreeDev 1.1, so please download it first if you don't own it. The *new* features, in a nutshell, are:[br][br]* New Dreamcast templates added. Now you can select the use of the coder's cable, a binary generation, or a CHANKAST direct execution. Yes, Una-i and I have worked together to bring you bleeding edge Dreamcast emulation to the development zone. Thanks a lot to the whole Chanka team, and specially to Una-i, who also helped me as betatester.[br][br]* New GP32 template: USB cable is now supported for direct uploading of the executable file. The GP32 templates now generate nearly *every* executable format: AXF, FXE, ELF, GXB, etc...[br][br]* The older malfunctioning templates are now working.[br][br]* New splash screen courtesy of www.mcescher.com. Escher was a genius, and everyone should visit his postumus website, just to become amazed of his symmetry pictures and impossible pics. Thanks, MC.[br][br]* A compilation of SH4 specific documentation and a quick guide for easily producing working projects from a template (for GP32, I'm working on the DC guide). Downloadable in PDF format.[br][br]You can download all this stuff at http://www.gp32spain.com/public_ftp/Programacion/[br][br]Thanks everyone for reading.

wraggster
July 12th, 2004, 14:47
Thanks Propellor for the News