PDA

View Full Version : WRC Gets Checkered Flag for PSP

wraggster
April 19th, 2006, 01:28
Last bit of News from IGN (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/702/702155p1.html)

Racing fans can now get their FIA World Rally Championship fix on the PSP, as Namco Bandai announced today the title has shipped. WRC gives you the chance to race across five continents and sixteen countries — 64 stages in all. The game also features 30 official cars from manufacturers such as Ford, Subaru and Mitsubishi. Online multiplayer is included, so you don't have to race alone.

World Rally Championship players are urged to be particularly cautious when leaving the house with their PSP, as most accidents occur close to home.

racerxlr
April 19th, 2006, 04:57
I know thats eveyone is worried about getting N64 working on the psp along with GBA. but i was wondering if its possible for anyone who`s interested in checking out a video game called MUGEN, and try to see if you can put it on to the psp
if so... that will be one of the greatest accomplishment ever next to the N64 emu

Stew2000
April 19th, 2006, 10:11
Back to topic-

As a fan wo the WRC and SWRT, I think this might be a good addition to my collection of racing games.

Hungry Horace
April 19th, 2006, 16:22
kinda on topic... it's spelt "chequered" ;)

for a moment i thought the PSP was gonna get a port of the old zx spectrum classic racing game "chequered flag" hehe