PDA

View Full Version : PSP eMenu BETA 4 Support Package

motz
April 19th, 2006, 07:35
Glynnder-PSPro from the PSPZones Dev Team has released his eMenu BETA 4 Support Package. This is basically an install guide for the eMenu so that everyone has the ability to use it.

Here is what he has got to say about this useful app:

OK, I have installed the new eMenu and realised some people may have trouble installing it or using some parts of it.
The new menu for the eLoader is superb, it loads all the homebrew on my stick in less than five seconds now, when previously it took over 60 seconds! Saldy the GUI isn't great, it is very basic, and there is no eboot signature tool.
It can also be quite confusing for some people to install etc. So because I think everybody should benefit from the new eLoader menu, I am putting together some things for you guys to use, these are:
A ) A readme, showing how to install it how to use any of its features etc... This is included in the support package.
B ) A support package, the only difference is a replaced loader097.cfg file (if you have eLoader 0.96 then rename it to loader096.cfg) ,a different skin for eMenu and the readme. It also includes eMenu beta 4
C ) eMenu 'technical support' just give me a buzz on [email protected] or AIM screen name Glynnder PSPro and I will sort out any of your problems. I have put all of these things into the file below: Thanks, Glynnder.

Download here (http://www.pspzones.com/forum/index.php?download=306)

bullhead
April 19th, 2006, 11:41
This is great! It's so much faster than the old one, great work ditlew.

rbervoets
April 19th, 2006, 19:29
Can someone upload the file somehow else, i dont want to sign up