PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Auto: LCS Classic Birds Eye view

motz
April 19th, 2006, 12:21
Bullhead (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/member.php?u=30207) from the forums has discovered how to get a classic birds eye view in Grand Theft Auto:Liberty City Stories. This is very useful, especially in driving missions.

"I have made a very cool discovery in gta:lcs using the new gta cheat device. I figured out how to play lcs like the classic grand theft auto, using the birds eye view.
First set the water level to roughly 70 meters.
Then turn the cheat off.
Get into a car.
Now turn the cheat back on again.
When on foot set the height around 15 meters.
Its cool because when you are driving fast, the canera pans out a bit. Hopefully the next release will have a proper birds eye view mode!"

You can check out the thread here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=103232)

Nice find bullhead! :)

Moning2
April 19th, 2006, 16:19
congratulations for such a simple discovery... :rolleyes:

benn
April 19th, 2006, 17:37
lol, hundreds of hours of programming and testing the working 3D third person model all for nothing as someone wants to play 'retro' style again :p

bullhead
April 19th, 2006, 17:46
Its not that i wanted to play it like that, its just an interesting discovery i made a while back, you sarcastic twits!
Why do you have to be so immature?

''congratulations for such a simple discovery... ''
I guess that makes me simple then does it, scrooge?

benn
April 19th, 2006, 17:54
ouch! why start with the flaming?! maybe u need to check on urself regarding being immature.
what were you hoping for? people to bow down and worship you for your amazing discovery? you make a post and people comment - it works that way. dont start mouthing off because we did not type what you wanted 2 read!?!? where's ur etiquette? did you not notice the fact i started my comment with 'lol' and ended with a cheeky face???

bullhead
April 19th, 2006, 17:57
:eek: ok then... ill chill out. Flip me.

Darksaviour69
April 19th, 2006, 18:08
chill everyone... don't make me angry,

/me strokes his Banhammer

"soon, my precious, soon"

bullhead
April 19th, 2006, 18:18
Ok then, sorry everyone for being so easily offended. I should have used my smilies.

benn
April 19th, 2006, 18:38
;) no problemo

oli_j
April 19th, 2006, 20:07
I think being able to play GTA the retro way on your psp's kool, sometimes its easier than in 3D

bullhead
April 19th, 2006, 21:48
I think you are a very good ELEMENT to the forums. Cheesy.

oli_j
April 20th, 2006, 15:52
Haha :P

grin.ch
April 28th, 2006, 19:40
can you ppl actually play like this? I can't stand the bird's eye view. That's why I never bought the first Grand Theft Auto. You can't see anything oncoming, so I always crash.