PDA

View Full Version : gpSPhone updated to v6.2.5

wraggster
July 24th, 2009, 22:31
Zodttd has released a new version of his now commercial gba emulator for the Iphone, heres his news:

It was tough, but I did it...
I fixed some major bugs in gpSPhone. This is great news beyond those who just use gpSPhone, as these bug fixes will apply to all of my emulators.

The first bug fixed is a doozy. It caused crashing on load if too many (about 300+) ROMs were found. This bug was in all my emulators to date, so having it fixed here means fixes for the rest of my emulators as well. Now gpSPhone loads as many ROMs as you'd like, and does so quickly.

The second bug caused crashing on load when no ROMs were found. The third bug caused crashes when no save states were found. Both these silly bugs are now fixed.

A new feature welcomed back is the A-Z indexing of ROMs. This should help traverse the long ROM lists now possible. There is also a new Default.png splash screen by our fellow member Zandog. I really dig it!

There's lots more to come for gpSPhone. Keep an eye out!

Thanks to all those who have purchased gpSPhone. It really helps keep Exophase and I going strong!

Update: Release of v6.2.5 made shortly after v6.2.0 to address a bug that caused crashing on start-up for iPod Touch 2nd Gen users.

http://zodttd.com/blog.php?b=15