PDA

View Full Version : Universal Remote HxV v1.2

wraggster
July 24th, 2009, 23:10
News via PSPita (http://www.psp-ita.com/?module=news&id=29409&view_reply=1)

HxV user of our forums, publish a revised version of the homebrew handy Universal Remote, which is useful to transform a fat PSP into a universal remote. In this first release has been updated the list of remotes, making the program compatible with a growing number of devices.
A note and follow the link to download.

Notes:

Quote:

Changelog v1.1
- Support all 'Xbox360
- Added new commands Sky
- Added other remotes

Changelog v1.2:

- Updated graphics.
- Added many new remotes.

Abstract: Universal Remote only works on psp fat (the only ones to have the infrared) with support for Kernel 1.50.

Installation:

1 - Copy the remotes in the root folder of MS.
2 - Copy the PSP folder or just the two files of the program inside GAME150.
3 - Start the homebrew!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

pspandrew2006
July 25th, 2009, 00:11
I only have 3000 too bad for me.

discombobulated
July 25th, 2009, 00:19
I only have 3000 too bad for me.

Wow, thanks for letting the world know. It's better off for knowing now.

guymelef
July 25th, 2009, 23:11
I fully enjoy this homebrew, and really wish Sony would've taken advantage of the IR port. I have been using this for at least a year I think. Turning the colleges' projectors on and off, watching sports before class because the TV and remote are locked behind a glass cabinet.

Spanishpeacock
July 27th, 2009, 12:49
This remote program is awesome. I love how you can save presets by hitting select and then triangle. So far I've gotten it to work for my projector, but haven't been able to get it to control my Sony cd player. I know most Sony audio stuff use the same remotes pretty much, you just change selected slots usually, and I was wondering if there was a specific selection for CD players on here. I'll run through them and update if I have any luck with it.

RM-470 works for most functions. Which means I don't have to buy a new remote for the thing.

AdamRav
July 27th, 2009, 14:36
Great release and if you can make your own remote codes like on IRShell thats a added bonus.

Thanks