PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
July 25th, 2009, 00:55
I'll be bobbing and weaving through the Comic-Con masses this weekend, being elbowed by Imperial Stormtroopers, buying things I really, really shouldn't and playing a game or two. Or twenty.

There's plenty to play on the convention floor, with Activision, EA, Sega, Sony, Ubisoft, Namco Bandai, SOE and many more bringing their E3 builds for the public to play. We've already played most of this stuff, but a second go certainly isn't going to hurt. I'm trying to get back on TMNT Smash-Up, Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny and Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

I may be playing a little more Bayonetta tonight, but may also just be ogling it at a distance.

How 'bout yourself? What are you playing this weekend?

http://kotaku.com/5322257/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

VampDude
July 25th, 2009, 01:39
This weekend, I will be playing:

24 The Game... Which I recently purchased from eBay.

Shadow of Memories... After eight years, I want to get the decent ending (I got a B and a C).

BOOM BLOX: Bash Party

Shadowblind
July 25th, 2009, 01:41
Civilization Revolution and BlazBlue.

ICE
July 25th, 2009, 03:09
The new Dynasty Warriors for PSP. Co op is great on it.

jamotto
July 25th, 2009, 07:56
Oblivion and Blazing Angels 2

ojdon
July 25th, 2009, 12:16
PSO for the Dreamcast, offline sadly... Still addicting, oh and Braid, since you can't beat a bit of Braid. =P

gumgod
July 25th, 2009, 18:32
Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled -- reminding me a lot of final fantasy, so far the story line is decent and the game play borrows much from similar rpgs, but it's fun. We'll see how long before I tire of it. Currently lvl 6 so not very far into it yet. It appears though that it will have an interesting story line even if the graphics are a bit lacking.

mike_jmg
July 26th, 2009, 05:45
Some Pangya Fantasy Golf, hopefully Dissidia FF through Adhoc Party.

Don't know what else, can't wait for the US release of Dissidia and Disgaea 2 Dark Hero Days

Eviltaco64
July 26th, 2009, 10:34
Final Fantasy VI on my PSP.

jennycasual
July 30th, 2009, 06:38
I played two games in this weekend like Fifa 2009 and Cricket 2008. I like to play both the games because it has amazing graphics.