PDA

View Full Version : 50 Cent: Bulletproof Hands-on

wraggster
April 19th, 2006, 16:50
IGN have done a great hands on of the game 50 Cent: Bulletproof which is coming soon to PSP, heres an excerpt:

The PSP version of Bulletproof contains all of the videos and tracks that the console version has, but you'll also find an extra 40+ minute behind-the scenes documentary with G-Unit. It takes a look at their every day on goings and not necessarily anything directly tied to the game, so 50 Cent and G-Unit fans will definitely want to see that.

50 Cent: Bulletproof is currently scheduled for release sometime later this year, so check back for more info soon as the game is scheduled to make an appearance at E3 next month.

Check out the full article here --> http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/702/702233p1.html

The_Ultimate_Eggman
April 19th, 2006, 18:13
Jesus they arnt going to inflict another chapter in this turd upon us are they ?? please say its a joke..:(

felonyr301
April 19th, 2006, 22:50
50 cent is crap and putting himself on anyting for money look at the music they came out with one with them doing reggaton man now thats really retarded and the movie im not going to there cause it was horrible just horrible if he wasnt famous nobody would give him a role in anything close to a movie period .

dman32
April 20th, 2006, 03:48
it makes money..so why not?

BALL_SAC
April 20th, 2006, 08:05
G-G-G G-UNIT!!!!
I hate these guys, but I hear that its a pretty fun game. I dont know if it was very smart to port the game to psp thou...
50 Cent just thinks that hes cool.

pt9087
April 20th, 2006, 13:39
50 Pence... Lol He Always Seems To Show His Nipples

BALL_SAC
April 20th, 2006, 15:14
50 Pence... Lol He Always Seems To Show His Nipples

lol... I just read the hands on at ign... this seems the exactly the same thing as the console version. The console version was stupid enough, and just the idea of porting this was bad. The only thing good you might get out of this game is that homie-g interview with G--G-G-G-UNIT!!!, but even that... your gonna have to be one hard core gunit fan to even want to see that. As you can probably tell, I hate these guys, so the game is just not worth it to me.