PDA

View Full Version : Latest cfw????????

robbytherob
July 25th, 2009, 20:59
HI all,been ages since I've updated my phat psp.
I'm on 4.01 m33-2 at the min and was looking into playing n64 emulators which have got better since I last looked at them.
The piece I read said I'd need to update to play the emu so my question is which is the lastest?safest/best update at the minute.
I've used this site for along time now and it's never failed me yet,so heres hoping this time is no different.cheers:)

andor44
July 31st, 2009, 20:40
HI all,been ages since I've updated my phat psp.
I'm on 4.01 m33-2 at the min and was looking into playing n64 emulators which have got better since I last looked at them.
The piece I read said I'd need to update to play the emu so my question is which is the lastest?safest/best update at the minute.
I've used this site for along time now and it's never failed me yet,so heres hoping this time is no different.cheers:)

The newest is 5.50 GEN-B, however, it has very poor HB support. If you're going for good HB support, you should go for 5.00 M33-6, by Dark_Alex. There are tons of tutorials about upgrading to it, take a look at them! ;)
And please note that due to the limitations of the 5.50 GEN-B, you cannot use HellCat's recovery flasher to go back to eariler fws, and Despretar(i hope i spell it right :D) del Cementrio doesn't work either. You'll need a pandora battery and a magic memstick

robbytherob
August 7th, 2009, 21:18
Thanks for reply mate.
Took your advice and put on 5.00 m33-6.
Was easy to update from my last cfw.