PDA

View Full Version : What's A Game You've Never Played?

wraggster
July 25th, 2009, 22:06
Feeling a bit under the weather. Running a fever, right now, as we speak. Can you hear that? Those are the sounds of the footsteps of my fever. Loud, huh?

But, it's Time to talk. You talk, I'll listen, collapsed on the floor.

Here's how it works: We ask a question, you answer it. Simple and no strings attached! This isn't some marketing survey or whatever. It's an emotional investment in you. Yes, we're interested in knowing you, reader person.

You probably know oodles about us — more than you even want to, we're sure. But, hey, we'd like to know about you. That way you won't be some faceless blob — and we might feel a tinge of guilt when we ban ya. Or not, because really we're incapable of human emotion.

Question: What is a game you've always wanted to play, but have never had the chance?

http://kotaku.com/5322531/whats-a-game-youve-never-played

Emulation_Chief
July 26th, 2009, 04:00
Hello:

It's hard to think on that one... until Panzer Dragoon Saga come to my mind. That is a game I always want to play. No chance now, I don't have the bucks to buy one.

Eviltaco64
July 26th, 2009, 04:26
Hello:

It's hard to think on that one... until Panzer Dragoon Saga come to my mind. That is a game I always want to play. No chance now, I don't have the bucks to buy one.

Same here, ICO and Shadow of Colossus come to mind as well.

mike_jmg
July 26th, 2009, 05:36
My little brother bought Conker's Bad Fur Day long time ago but all we played was the multiplayer with cheatcodes. Now I often hear people talking about how great the game was, and it makes me want to play it, but I don't have it anymore.

Guess I'll look for the Xbox version tomorrow at the flea market that goes on every sunday.

Another one might be Star wars the force unleashed, I've been wanting to play it since its release, now I have it but haven't put myself to the task.

malgora
July 26th, 2009, 07:30
lol conkers was a mad game...... my game ... call of duty 4...lol yep i havent played it. and i doubt i will aswell...

brandonheat8
July 26th, 2009, 10:36
Well in a fantasy sense i would say Shenmue 3, but in reality i would say no more heroes. I dont own a wii but since i love godhand and viewtiful joe, i know i'd like that as well. PS. Shenmue 3 (sob sob) :{

Graxer0419
July 26th, 2009, 13:29
Shenmue 2 (XBOX Version) and Monkey Island 2. (Although there may be a special edition remake made of that at some point.)

noname1
July 26th, 2009, 22:03
x3 i still want to play "In Pursuit of Greed" i have the demo version on cd but i really want to have the full version. ^^
Oh and i also want to play "Panzer Dragoon".

gumgod
July 27th, 2009, 12:45
Duke Nukem Forever :D

someone had to say it...

seriously though there was a really interesting computer game I played a demo of years ago, Myth II but I never got around to finding the full version anywhere. That might be interesting to play...

armyStrong
July 27th, 2009, 14:48
I've never played Vagrant Story...It's been sitting in my games-box for years...never actually put it into the darn playstation...I suppose I should get around to it.