PDA

View Full Version : Win a copy of Wolfenstein with DCEMU

Darksaviour69
July 28th, 2009, 16:45
http://www.dcemu.dreamhosters.com/pics2/d/52-1/dcemu-pg09-wolf.jpg

The highly anticipated Wolfenstein released by Activision and id Software will put players deep behind the enemy lines of a war-torn Germany, where Nazi experiments with technology and the supernatural threaten to turn the tide of World War II.

XSeLp3Z8GcI

This first person shooter will hit store shelves on August 21 but DCEMU has a free PC copy of the game to giveaway. To enter this contest all you have to do is to post a reply to this news post and answer the following question:

Zombie Nazi's are really good bad-guys, but what combination of bad-guys would you use to make the ultimate bad-guy?

You may only post your answer once, and duplicate entries will be disqualified from the contest. This contest is only open to residents of the UK, (sorry to all our members outside of that region).

This contest will close on Friday 21th August 2009.

If you want to post a reply to this post but do not qualify for the contest e.g. live outside the UK* please post "I'm not entering the contest" thanks

If you're not lucky enough to win, or you can't wait to get your hands on Wolfenstein, you might want to pre-order over at Game.co.uk (http://www.game.co.uk/lowdown.aspx?lid=11647) or Play.com (http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/3-/366573/2-/Promo.html) and receive exclusive downloadable content.

Winners will be chosen randomly from qualified posts and contacted via PM on the DCEmu forums and E-mail. If a winner does not respond within a week a new winner will be picked at random from the other entrants. No purchase necessary. One online entry per person (one e-mail address per person/address). Entry constitutes agreement by winners to be publicized and permission to use each winner's name for the purposes of promotion of the Contest without further compensation. Contest void where prohibited. Odds of winning dependent on number of entrants. No alternative prize will be offered. We reserve the right to issue an alternative prize of the same value should the prize no longer be available

Thomly
July 28th, 2009, 18:05
Well there is one simple answer, just add "Big Daddy" to the mix of Zombie & Nazi.

I AM NOT ENTERING THE CONTEST as I am from belgium.

Triv1um
July 28th, 2009, 18:25
Australian Skunks.

madcat1990
July 28th, 2009, 20:07
Jonas Brothers

waco13
July 28th, 2009, 21:43
A combination of Amakusa from Samurai Spirits, and Bald Bull I hated that laugh when he beat me and two stages of transformation without health replenishment like Jaquio from Ninja Gaiden and he's gotta be posessed by the ghost of Hitler...Now that is a bad guy I would like to play against. Oh yeah....I live outside the U.K.

yakumo
July 28th, 2009, 21:53
Fusion of Sony's CEO and Steve Jobs.

BoBKiD
July 28th, 2009, 22:21
The Knights Who Say Ni!

ArmedAmigo
July 28th, 2009, 22:36
A Nazi Hulk !!!!!

adekunle
July 28th, 2009, 23:22
a Lord Farquaad werewolf because his annoyingly evil

Mikey242
July 29th, 2009, 10:26
Kim Jong-il crossed with Doctor Evil

FenrirX
July 29th, 2009, 10:31
Revolver Ocelot / Hitler fusion. Nazi with a sixshooter and crazy self controlling arm?

newb_fo_life
July 29th, 2009, 15:38
Nazi Zombie G-Man :D

ShiftyBoy
July 29th, 2009, 15:58
Hannibal Lector + Darth Vader=

Hannibal Vader
or
Darth Lector

I shouldn't need to explain why...

bumfacekilla
July 29th, 2009, 20:31
How about Cyber Stalin and the Mecha-Communists?

Anger
July 30th, 2009, 01:06
I would like to enter this competition. heres meh answer.

My ultimate baddie would be several hundred feet tall and be impossibly hard to kill unless you find the correct technique to kill him/her/it.
he/she/it would also spew forth many hundreds of lesser copies of the same baddie - serious sam style. :)

theres nothing like wave after wave of baddies. :)

good luck to the competition.

neckilljo
July 30th, 2009, 06:34
A mix of all JRPGs bosses in a way that no walkthrough, faq, trainer, speedhack, cheatcode, gameshark and even the game programmer could help you to kill him.

Anyway, i'm from Brazil and i unfortunately do not classify for this contest.

ytrew
July 30th, 2009, 19:04
Alright, id take hitlers brain, jaws from bonds mouth,evil-swarcheiggers terminators brute-strength,preditors tech, and vamps (mgs) speed and imortality, thus creating the ultimate bad-guy!

apex05
August 5th, 2009, 00:18
The Man From Del Monte and Darth Helmet(Space Balls) and together they can make the mega monte to suck off old fruits.

bmoles
August 5th, 2009, 02:26
Mecha-Streisand

Zargon
August 5th, 2009, 03:58
I am not entering this contest

...An evil demon zombie pirate! From heck! Luckily, LeChuck already fills that particular niche.

osgeld
August 5th, 2009, 04:17
NOT ENTERING US CIT

Hitler + Cartman + Richard Simmons

nuff said

bentley
August 5th, 2009, 09:21
Ming the Merciless spliced with Miss Marple's Evil Twin. Just as fluffy, just as creepy but with really sharp knitting needles.

unigamer
August 5th, 2009, 11:38
Dr Evil and Mini Me

Zargon
August 5th, 2009, 11:56
I am (still) not entering this contest

Alright, id take hitlers brain, jaws from bonds mouth,evil-swarcheiggers terminators brute-strength,preditors tech, and vamps (mgs) speed and imortality, thus creating the ultimate bad-guy!

NOT ENTERING US CIT
Hitler + Cartman + Richard Simmons
nuff said

reductio ad hitlerum

ojdon
August 5th, 2009, 13:42
Fanboys and the Internet.

Nobody can stop the mass power of slobbing fools.

PLZKLLME0080
August 13th, 2009, 05:01
I'm not entering the contest - I live outside the UK :(

A cyborg nazi zombie with 8 arms. Best I could come up with right now lol.

VampDude
August 15th, 2009, 13:01
Zombie Nazi's are really good bad-guys, but what combination of bad-guys would you use to make the ultimate bad-guy?

My combination of bad guys are as follows:

Joker - Craziness
Lex Luthor- Intellect
Bullseye - Projectile Accuracy
Doomsday - Strength and Invulnerability

Those four characters combined would make an awesome bad-guy/villain, I could add more but with any villain or bad-guy there has to be a limit when creating a bad-guy as they have to eventually be beaten although people like myself root for the comicbook/videogame villains. :cool:

zubieta
August 18th, 2009, 09:35
not entering this thing.

A russian assassin + the soul of 1000 chinese convicts + a can of SPAM meat... + Alucard!

joshtrow
August 21st, 2009, 00:08
Pikachu Pirates! XD
http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs29/f/2008/119/6/b/Pirate_Pikachu_by_AnimeFanGirl_07.jpg

evilgonzo
August 21st, 2009, 03:56
Not entering this contest

But i had a thought on this .. Lets combine

1) Apocalypse from X-men with
2) Marvel Zombies from the comic series and to top it off
3) The main creature from the movie Cloverfield

I think the combo of those 3 would make the most
hellish and evil boss creature that this world has
seen. Unstoppable comes to mind.

fon
August 21st, 2009, 13:02
The ultimate bad guy looks just like you!

Darksaviour69
August 22nd, 2009, 10:47
Contest Closed

Winners will be contacted soon