PDA

View Full Version : So Do We Have a Deal or What? 0.1 for the PSP Released

wraggster
April 20th, 2006, 18:05
New game from QuinnSoft (http://www.quinnsoft.com/deal.php)

Heres the details:

So Do We Have a Deal or What is a game that plays just like on the NBC game show Deal or No Deal. The game works as follows:

There are 26 briefcases, each of which containing a value of money ranging from one cent to one million dollars. When you start the game, you pick a briefcase. You then must choose six briefcases to open. Based on the cases you have opened, the banker will offer you an amount of money for your case. You may then choose to accept his offer (Deal) or reject it (No Deal). If you choose No Deal, you then have to open five cases, after which you will get another offer. The number of cases to open decreases all the way to one, at which point you will get an offer after each case you open. If you decide to go all the way, you will win the amount in your case.

Changelog:
0.11: Made slight modifications to the offer-calculating code.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Addictedd
April 20th, 2006, 18:38
omg what a legend of a homebrew app this is!

joshk525
April 20th, 2006, 18:51
it's a done deal

StealthCP
April 20th, 2006, 20:10
British version's better :p

under_0ath777
April 20th, 2006, 21:26
i was just thinking about making a game like this

wazzal7
April 21st, 2006, 01:31
Nice! Thank You!

Ichijoe
April 24th, 2006, 12:59
Sounds a lot like the Gameshow GlücksSpirale which you could watch here on Sat1. in Deutschland. =(

And here I was hopeing to get to choose between the Box ~Which Carol Merrow is standing in front of~ and what's behind Door Nr. Two!!! =)

Now a Homebrew based on a can of $0.79(USD) Can of Baked Beans and a $0.75(USD), Box of Rice'o'roni. Would be the Shiznit!!

.... And yes I'm over 30! Thx for asking!

P.s. That concept would kick the Snot outa' the WWTBAM Homebrew!