PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for the Disasterous Downtime

wraggster
April 24th, 2006, 14:35
Its been a long weekend and the site was down from about 6am on friday morning.

I went into Plesk on Friday and it wouldnt let me reboot the server so i then after a few hours managed to get into SSH to reboot, i clicked typed reboot and then ive no idea what happened but safe to say we had a massive amount of downtime.

I will today catch up with any news missed from this weekend with tons of newsposts

Sorry to all and Thanks to Keith for getting us back up :)

Psilocybeing
April 24th, 2006, 14:44
Great to see Dcemu back online :)

wraggster
April 24th, 2006, 14:57
yeah ive been mega depressed this weekend, had to do normal stuff like talk to the wife and kids

Öhr
April 24th, 2006, 15:35
yeah ive been mega depressed this weekend, had to do normal stuff like talk to the wife and kids
hahahaha

Keith
April 24th, 2006, 16:15
Yeah I sent in the trouble ticket for the reboot. Martin is still away :)

Darksaviour69
April 24th, 2006, 16:30
Yeah I sent in the trouble ticket for the reboot. Martin is still away :)

we owe you one Keith

wraggster
April 24th, 2006, 16:34
oh Thanks Keith :)

i was going to try but i didnt know what to put down

The_Ultimate_Eggman
April 24th, 2006, 17:34
Like i said in another post m8 had me worried tried it on all my pc's then realised site must be down and not nothing to do with browser settings..MAN u made me sweat all weekend lol. nice to have ya back..

Apoklepz
April 24th, 2006, 18:00
"Whew" THANK GOD! ...I had to settle for "Qj.net immaturity syndrome" all weekend.LOL
It's both a blessing & a priviledge to have my people back online. Sweet Jesus! HEHEHE

Voltron
April 24th, 2006, 19:13
That was scary. Glad to see you back. I almost went into withdrawal from not getting my fix ;-)

PoorWhiteTrash
April 24th, 2006, 19:40
I was a tad worried that y'all had been shut down by the Man or somsuch business..... Had to go over ot QJ to get my fix, but that place just left me feeling hungry an hour later....

MaxSMoke
April 24th, 2006, 20:15
Thank god your back. I spent several days trying to find any other source of good Homebrew news, and found NOTHING. I did find out though that if you search for PSP and Homebrew, this site always turns up on the top of Google's search results! I guess I'm not the only person out there that depends on this site for Homebrew news.

Kaiser
April 24th, 2006, 20:22
Thank god your back. I spent several days trying to find any other source of good Homebrew news, and found NOTHING. I did find out though that if you search for PSP and Homebrew, this site always turns up on the top of Google's search results! I guess I'm not the only person out there that depends on this site for Homebrew news.

This guy stole the words out of my mouth. ;)

Glad to say to see the network back up and running so I can get my daily fix.

crazy_biker420
April 24th, 2006, 21:16
good to see you back

kyle2194
April 24th, 2006, 22:04
"Whew" THANK GOD! ...I had to settle for "Qj.net immaturity syndrome" all weekend.LOL
It's both a blessing & a priviledge to have my people back online. Sweet Jesus! HEHEHESame with me.

SmashinGit
April 25th, 2006, 02:34
Glad to see you back.