PDA

View Full Version : Tic Tac Toe for DS and PSP

wraggster
April 24th, 2006, 14:23
Flagon (http://www.wagonbutterworth.com/) has released the first cross system game for the PSP and Nintendo DS, its a game of Tic Tac toe or Noughts and Crosses if you live in the UK.

Those who have both systems should try this out, heres the details:

My First PSP Program. Basically a port of the NDS version

Now update with WIFI! Play against other PSP players, or play against someone with an NDS using the NDS code!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Apoklepz
April 24th, 2006, 17:09
Oh snap! I thought about this sometime ago...and here it is! This has great potential....Now I wonder how soon homebrew/emus/Lua games will be cross platform...Great Stuff!

Darksaviour69
April 24th, 2006, 17:15
we call it "X and O'es"...

Apoklepz
April 24th, 2006, 17:21
C'mon Saviour, who are you kidding? Seriously...no one can deny a game of "Roadkill & Fatty" or maybe "Monkey Wrenches & Pancakes", "Skulls & Crossbones"...I could go on forever...but it's getting a bit stale about now. LOL

pspfan
April 25th, 2006, 00:47
Wow, a cross platform, homebrew. Pretty amazing stuff. Now if they could get this working with some emus that already have Ad Hoc, like Dgen, SMS Plus, and NesterJ, then we'd be talking some serious awesomeness, hehe. I don't really know the DS homebrew scene though, so I don't even know if they have Genesis, SMS/GG, and/or Nes emulators...