PDA

View Full Version : UMDTool for PSP v0.2

wraggster
April 24th, 2006, 20:28
SodR (http://hem.bredband.net/kalsod/) has released a new version of his UMD Tool for the PSP.

Heres whats new/info:

I was playing around with MPHGL and successfully managed to patch it to run at 333MHz. You can just simply replace the old mphloader.prx with my new one to play at full speed yourself. You don't beleve me? Try to first launch gta with mph's orginal prx and then replace it with mine. You WILL directly feel a difference.

New functions:

- Launch MPHGL at 333MHz (use patched mphloader.prx)
- Test that the UMD and UMD drive works properly

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

b8a
April 28th, 2006, 11:16
The speculations of a new PSP in the near future have been largely debunked. The last, semi-credible report of a new PSP I heard about places it at least two years away.

As for ISO questions, the forum's policy is pretty firm on the issue. Whether you have legitimate uses for them or not, discussion on how to use them isn't allowed.

grin.ch
April 28th, 2006, 19:00
I wonder if you took the .prx file from this tool and replaced the MPHGL v1.0.0 .prx file if that would make ISO files run at 333...

g-unot
June 13th, 2006, 07:11
yo can anyone tell me if u can download the isos n then use 2 tool to run them then play them with owt the disk on firware 2.00 plz some tell me

LAMPRO
June 13th, 2006, 08:17
Nope.

mr_nick666
June 13th, 2006, 09:08
yo can anyone tell me if u can download the isos n then use 2 tool to run them then play them with owt the disk on firware 2.00 plz some tell me

Naughty naughty! :mad: Downloading ISOs is ILLEGAL :(

Tetris999
June 18th, 2006, 22:00
1.Heck everything we do here is ilegal man like getting snes emulators and stuff which is clasified as ILLEGAL or BAD or whatever sony calls it

2. just by SAYING its ILLEGAL dont make the people get iso forums and stuff heck we get roms that are like super mario and play it on our psps and i dont get why an iso is illegal on this board dude....

these are questions dont take it personal dudes :p

Cap'n 1time
June 19th, 2006, 02:42
1.Heck everything we do here is ilegal man like getting snes emulators and stuff which is clasified as ILLEGAL or BAD or whatever sony calls it

2. just by SAYING its ILLEGAL dont make the people get iso forums and stuff heck we get roms that are like super mario and play it on our psps and i dont get why an iso is illegal on this board dude....

these are questions dont take it personal dudes :p

posting links to roms, ISO's, or any illegal material is against site policy. nothing is illegal about downloading what we provide here and whatever you use it for is none of our business. WE WILL NOT POST NEWS ON YOUR STUPID ISO LOADERS THOUGH. DONT ****ING ASK. Its against site policy and we will keep it that way.

Stay on topic or i will lock this thread.

dylandj
July 4th, 2006, 11:45
ISO is cool

go on google... and you can get loads of programs

TRY IT

D0N
July 4th, 2006, 12:04
Is there an ISO loader i can download? This tool will let u dump the umd file to memory card so i assume that is an ISO file? im NOT trying this with games I dont own; but i would be more than willing to pay for umd's if there were a way to play them on my 1.5 without updating. Iheard there will be a newer model PSP soon and i plan on buying one to enjoy the update features; and just using my 1.5 for homebrew.

NO ISO TALK!!!!!!!!! :mad:

mr_nick666
July 4th, 2006, 13:52
ISO is cool

go on google... and you can get loads of programs

TRY IT

Are the rules just beyond noobz comprehension?? :confused:

acn010
July 4th, 2006, 18:14
dylandj, dude stop giving ways to get iso's, its just wrong man

exodus
July 9th, 2006, 10:18
i know im an idiot but what is ISO srry

AMTF
July 11th, 2006, 09:39
ISOs are only piracy if you don't own the original UMD. I use ISOs, but ony because they load faster (GTA boots within a minute) and use less battery.

ACID
July 11th, 2006, 09:45
I thought this thread was about the umd tool v0.2
Any ways nice work on the tool

Voorhees
July 13th, 2006, 15:33
is there anyway to get this thing on psp fw2.0??? cause i bought the sims 2 some days ago and...the fps is a little bit low i think. this thing made untold legends run smoothly...would be cool if it could work for newer games also..

Peetz
March 22nd, 2007, 13:33
Is there a risk of bricking psp with this tool?

Cloudhunter
March 22nd, 2007, 13:36
No, there is no way this can brick your PSP as it doesn't even run on your PSP.

Cloudy

Mauricef
May 18th, 2007, 11:56
cool

Triv1um
May 18th, 2007, 14:33
Way to bump a thread made in 2006.

Welcome to forum :rolleyes:

EDIT - Lmao, read back when tetris was a super noob. haha