PDA

View Full Version : SquareDS

wraggster
April 24th, 2006, 21:59
KerneL (http://www.playeradvance.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1795) posted the release of a new DS Homebrew game:

The goal of the play is simple: to collect a maximum of black squares with the movable black square with the styus, while avoiding the reds. Per moment, red or black circles appear and get respectively a malus or a no-claims bonus.

The more one catches of square, the larger the principal square becomes and the more the difficulty increases (speed and a number of generated squares). Here is for the principle.

It is a first version, I thus hope on your remarks and criticisms to make evolve/move this project in agood direction (mechanisms, gameplay...).

MAJ: Version 1.2:

- Saves the 8 best scores
- Show the score, no-claims bonus in progress on the screen of bottom
- Fixes various bugs

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

hicaow
April 26th, 2006, 14:10
hooked!! .. thank you , this game is simple yet really fun .. only thing is that the save sometimes doesn't save or decides to erase itself .. i'm using a supercard cf ..

speaking of supercard, i gotta give a shoutout to all the devs who are including the .SC.NDS files for us SC users, thank you!!

soccerboi
May 23rd, 2006, 21:47
Version 1.3 is available now.

hicaow
May 23rd, 2006, 22:20
1.3 download available here ..

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/kimfg/squareDS/SquareDS_1.3.zip

thanx for the heads up soccerboi :]

eureka
May 24th, 2006, 06:40
Thanks

Jeromelab
May 27th, 2006, 20:03
verrrry good game!

Mariopop87
July 23rd, 2006, 00:28
Hey I remember this game!
I played it on the internet.

EDIT: Works on my MAX Media Dock, and I love it.

skulkk
September 18th, 2006, 20:55
wicked game, been playing it more than my purchased games as it's an amazingly addictive game, which you can pick up at any time to have a quick fix - cheers and keep up the great work :)

DSbeatsPSP
July 11th, 2007, 16:49
love it, love it, love it- you oughta market this! On second thought, keep it free for the poor folks like myself, LOL

ChrisValentine
October 2nd, 2007, 23:59
I downloaded 1.2 for my R4, didn't work. Gonna try 1.3 now.