PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO goes free May 20th

Darksaviour69
April 24th, 2006, 22:18
Source: Dreamcast-Scene.com (http://www.dreamcast-scene.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=836)
Nico0020 posted:
<blockquote>As of may 20th it will be free for JP users to log onto dreamcast PSO. This may have something to do with the release of PSU, or just a treat for those who have been loyal over the years. Just an interesting bit of news. Though mind u this doesnt affect NTSC USA players, the only way for them to play is on the private servers.
</blockquote>
This also does not effect PAL Euro users, as we always had it for free, and still do ;)

soldierblade2k5
April 25th, 2006, 01:46
Though mind u this doesnt affect NTSC USA {edit: or PAL Euro } players, the only way for them to play is on the private servers.
</blockquote>

PAL Euro players can still access official servers for free, and have been able to do so for quite some time. This is good news though considering that there will be more new Japanese players, and some returning from canceled accounts.

trezzer
April 26th, 2006, 12:04
It's always been free to play on the PSO servers in Europe on Dreamcast.

Darksaviour69
April 26th, 2006, 12:46
i adde the {edit: or PAL Euro } thing because i wanted to point out that japan get it free to not effect pal users... but i will fix the post now

Eric
April 29th, 2006, 06:42
This is good news for Japan. Well Universe is going to be released sometime this fall for North America i decided to ask Sega if PSO for Dreamcast will come back online aswell for North America. This is really good news to me we got part of the world enjoy the extreme gaming of PSO but now its time for Sega America to step the slate.

Eric