PDA

View Full Version : emulator for 2.6

Booty900
April 25th, 2006, 01:15
i was wondering if there was a MAME emulator for a 2.6 PSP i want to play cruis'n USA any 1 no?

dan3127
May 8th, 2006, 23:33
unfortunetely there is no mame emultaor that works for the psp currently however there is a snes megadrive atary lynx nes gameboy pc engine that i have got working all fine to check to see the versions that work for the gta exploit in grand theft auto liberty city stories if u are on version 2.60 than check fanjitas gta working list and grab the latest e boot 0.97 http://www.fanjita.org/ hope you have some joy

boutdoe82
May 23rd, 2006, 18:17
I dont know were dan got his info but just search around their are MAMEs for the psp .. most case its for 1.0 or 1.5 update as for 2.0+(better) its kinda shakey... I have an MAME on my psp with 2.6 but im still trying to figure out how to get the roms running.. the MAME boots up and everything.. so I know its possible with 2.6 but its just time consuming I havent had time to sit down and mess with it.. but try it out .. google MAME PSP

Shilo
May 24th, 2006, 03:22
Ya, there is a couple of mame emus for the PSP, but I don't think none of them will run Crusin' USA :(