PDA

View Full Version : Hello there.

GagaMan
April 25th, 2006, 11:49
I presume this is a good place as any to introduce myself. If not, you have the right to clip me around the ear for not paying enough attension. I've been lurking around here for quite some time now and finally decided today to join up.

I've had a Dreamcast since day one, but I seem to find myself playing it even more than ever years after it suppodedly fell out of the market. This could be to do with Gamestation flogging off the titles for around 2.50 a piece if you buy two and also thanks to the wonderful emulation/homebrew scene.

Anyway, I won't bore you with any details. Just thought I'd say hi. Again, if this is considered spam just get rid of it :D

Darksaviour69
April 25th, 2006, 12:16
hello, welcome, and thanks for signing up ;)

IndianCheese
May 4th, 2006, 23:57
LOL If you would have posted the same thing at PSPUpdates, they would have flamed you like 50 times. Not saying this in offense to you, its just that they yell at people about nothing and it is funny.

metalspector
May 5th, 2006, 01:42
Well I would say it's spam but because I'm in a good mood that has lasted since Daedalus released his N64 emulator for the psp then I say welcome and I hope you come everyday here and participate in the homebrew community.

NeonGenesis
May 5th, 2006, 04:00
Thought I'd introduce myself, too. NeonGenesis, formerly a poster over at the DCEmulation.com forums until my DC was destroyed. Now on PSP. Hey, all.