PDA

View Full Version : Looking for coders for RTS game

jt3w
April 25th, 2006, 22:15
Ok so i am looking for 3 realy good coders for the huge project me and sedpsp are doing we are planing to make huge RTS (maby online) for the psp if you guys code help us we need lots of people to complet this befor we are 100 years old

Aim:
SedPsP

I Eat God 5x

im us if you want to help out thx or email me at
[email protected]

Thanks,
Jt Whissel

xypex982
April 25th, 2006, 23:09
I am no coder but I would just like to say good luck on this because I really would enjoy a good rts.

jman420
April 26th, 2006, 00:14
THE GREATEST IDEA EVER! My favorite genre of games has always been RTS, since I played the demo of AOE rise of rome expansion..

I am not a programmer, about all I can program is printf("its not useful/");
but! as I have posted before, I am a 3d modeler, and currently working on a few projects, but I like the idea of an RTS, so if there is any way I could assist with graphics, I would be happy to.

I dont only work in 3D, it is possible to render, and save as a 2D sprite, it would all depend on how you would be building the engine..

either way, if your interested in a graphics designer, PM me.. I would be very happy to help in any way I can.
Thanks,
Jman420

Stewie2280
April 26th, 2006, 01:49
jt3w what exactly are you doing gfx, coding aswell or what and also great idea

jt3w
April 26th, 2006, 15:59
Ok, new update on this game we are going to need a AI programer and we plan to make a game like Warcraft like a midevil warfare thing and jman420 i would love your help with the gfx
we are going to need lots a pic of humans and orcs if you are up to it becasue this is going to be a huge game

Thanks,

Jt Whissel