PDA

View Full Version : Blubb

wraggster
April 25th, 2006, 22:18
qw3rty (http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17612&st=22 ) posted this news:

Blubb is a mix of Battleships and Minesweeper. Each player has four ships with different attributes at the beginning.

The ships use, unlike battleships, only one square per ship. In each round, you can either move a ship, or shoot with a ship. To move a ship, click on it (with A), then move with the d-pad. You have to use ALL your movepoints. To shoot, click on the ship you want to shoot, then DON'T move, but click "A" again.You can only shoot on the adjacent fields.
If you miss, the NDS will tell you how much ships of the enemy are in proximity. If you know minesweeper, you'll soon know how to find your enemy.

I have not implemented a lobby yet, that means, that you have to have a date with another NDS-player.

Please tell me what you like, and more important, the things you dislike. You can contact me on MSN-messenger at [email protected], I'm allways searching for testers (bugfixing the online part is a tedious job - I can need any help I can get )

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments