PDA

View Full Version : GTA Cheat Device 1.0c Released!

wraggster
April 26th, 2006, 00:55
Edison Carter (http://www.maxbot.com/) has released a new version of his excellent Cheat Device for the game Grand Theft Auto, heres whats new:

- Heavy cars allows you to hit other vehicles with more force.
- Automatically flip over vehicles.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Gaia777
April 26th, 2006, 01:08
cool, i'll download it now!!!!!

Shilo
April 26th, 2006, 01:54
:eek: that was a pretty quick update:eek: Edison Carter is awesome!!!!!!!!! Downloading now!!!!!!!!!!

vettacossx
April 26th, 2006, 04:43
yeah they do love us i ask for heavy cars and i receave....i feel alot of love in this scene....lmao.....thanks for the quick update!

vettacossx
April 26th, 2006, 06:08
heres another thought....Random Base Colors or random stripe colors.....imagine your car strobing 114 random colors and set to change by a timer!! ( so say set your timer to 3 sec and the color of your car changes every three seconds randomly between the 114 base colors in the cheat device now) that would be my next feature request dont you guys think that would be a cool code CHAMELION PAINT!!! RANDOM BASE COLOR what ever you wanna call it....it would be really cool feature!!!

Too see what i mean...turn on your cheat device then on the first page scroll down to CAR BASE COLOR and simply hold right see all the colors it changed in seconds ....all you would have too do is modify that code a lil i bet..and make it keep holding right and then after it reaches the last color hold left to keep a toggle of always changing random base colors!!!!

grin.ch
April 26th, 2006, 16:35
yes, thank goodness for Max Headroom. Who would've known the goofy-looking alien dude known for saying, "C-c-c-catch the wave, Coke!" would've been so into PSP. He was an adult when I was a kid, so here we've got this grandpa of a dude helping us. That's cool!

BTW, I have v1.50 FW and I use GTA w/ MPH's gameloader, but boy, do I really miss that damned Cheat Device! I used to love that thing. One of the greatest perks is, I've always wanted to know how fast the cars are going in GTA. even GTA III for PS2. and we have that option with Cheat Device. However, again, I don't have that currently b/c the gameloader doesn't support it.

stotheamuel
April 27th, 2006, 03:50
finaly when i wanna fly cars through the street i can choose a car

great uodate