PDA

View Full Version : opening a .psp file

wolfie
April 26th, 2006, 06:56
i was just fiddling around a bit with the locoroco pbp and used "pbp unpacker" to pull out the .psp file and swapped it with one from a random homebrew app and got it to boot but after a short hang and some MS activity is says the game can't be started, and im wondering what programs can open a .psp file?

also i get an error code (80020148)

vettacossx
April 26th, 2006, 16:00
(80020148) im not sure so dont hold me too it but i think if you start the umd un-modified even ......then pop out the umd before it loads.....you will find you get the same error.....i dont think it botted dude that error ocours when it CANT boot a umd did you try lauching it after your done with a UMD LOADER/launcher like the one @

http://mphwebsite.tuxfamily.org/index.php?page=1 that might work....but you may need a lower firmeware.....you gotta read the read me too see if the app is for your psp version keep that in mind....hope this helps a lil
vettacoss

"to pull out the .psp file and swapped it with one from a random homebrew app and got it to boot"

wolfie
April 26th, 2006, 20:26
when i go to load it, it does the psp bing thing o.O like when you load any normal game then shows a black screen while the lil light on the side flickers like mad then it comes back with that error