PDA

View Full Version : Finding New and Unintended Ways of Playing Games

wraggster
August 8th, 2009, 09:13
World of Warcraft players sometimes hang out in front of Ironforge and dance. Fallout 3 players seek out new and elaborate ways of destroying their avatar. Brawlers in Smash Brothers have an itchy pause finger, ready to catch any humiliatingly hilarious screengrabs. The thugs running rampant in Grand Theft Auto are putting Evil Knievel to shame by using a full assortment of vehicles to pull off some incredible stunt work. Personally, I like to collect and move things. My favorite is making piles of bodies in any game that lets me move them around. Ever catch yourself doing something in-game that isn't exactly part of the game, or just something really dumb?

http://games.slashdot.org/story/09/08/08/0345231/Finding-New-and-Unintended-Ways-of-Playing-Games

Deshevy
August 9th, 2009, 04:35
lol yea i get bored sometimes and mess around
Oblivion - Its fun to gather lots of paintbrushes ( Which defy gravity so you can jump on them ) and make a crazy paintbrush ladder to heaven and just freefall lol it looks cooler than in morrowind

Quake 2 - Me and a friend used to see how far we could rocket jump we even bet money on it

all i can think of right now