PDA

View Full Version : Imagine REZ on PSP

Accordion
April 26th, 2006, 16:29
I heard a rumour it is coming anyway, but REZ on psp would be amazing

damm i wish i had time to learn how to code. i made a little clone on ps2 with yabasic but it was pretty awful, it was only 2d like fake 3d so everything just zoomed from a star field from minus numbers to appear like it was getting closer. i typed it all on a ps2 pad as well - dont judge my stupid coding skills_

Rez, perfect for psp, i wonder if some sort of routine could be made to recognise the beat of any music track and apply effects on the graphics accordingly, i wish someone could make it, im too dumb

i can dream

Darksaviour69
April 26th, 2006, 17:39
it was a good while ago since the rez for the psp rumor was floating about... still i love playing it on my DC, i also have the sound track on my winamp play list ;)

Accordion
April 26th, 2006, 20:28
the tracks for level 4 and 5 are the best but you need the gameplay sound as well much better with extra music. have you got the songs on their own or with gameplay effects?

P.S. if you have gameplay music, if it is possible could you give me the track for level 4 or 5?... Please

Darksaviour69
April 26th, 2006, 21:47
i have the official sound track album, it does 100% the same but very close. And yeah they are my fav tracks to, the guitar one and "fear is the mind killer"

edit they are called

4. Rock is Sponge
5. Fear (Rez Edit)

quzar
May 2nd, 2006, 15:15
I was unable to ever find a Rez soundtrack. A friend of mine who was looking for it instead ended up getting Adam Freeland's "Now & Then" which contains the track that was remixed to be "fear" called "Mind Killer".

Accordion
August 21st, 2006, 23:36
i need this game on psp

Darksaviour69
August 22nd, 2006, 00:07
i'm still lovein it on my dreamcast ;)