PDA

View Full Version : Lumines 2 to fall at E3?

wraggster
April 26th, 2006, 18:21
Q Entertainment's music puzzler Lumines is still getting heavy rotation in our smudge-ridden PSPs, so much so that block-related hallucinations are not uncommon after we've busted out an afternoon session.

We're delighted then to hear that a sequel to Tetsuya Mizuguchi's music puzzler is almost certainly in the works, and apparently ripe for an E3 unveiling. The news comes from an pre-E3 promo video on Sony's PSUnderground site, where the plucky American presenter (who is not in the least bit irritating) lists the puzzle sequel as a game set to debut at this year's E3 show.

After getting word of the game we immediately manned the CVG bat-phone, although Sony was unavailable for comment. However, with this being an official video, it's looking almost certain we'll see the Lumines sequel crop up in Sony's sprawling E3 booth, and we'll likely have to be dragged away kicking and screaming by the end.

Look out for our E3 coverage kicking off in just 2 weeks time where, if all goes well, we'll avoid a 72-hour Lumines 2 marathon.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=138535

Amiga
April 26th, 2006, 18:26
lumines is the only game i still play or can play with fw1.00 lol :D

i might a secound one just for lumines2 lol

kfish2oo2
April 26th, 2006, 18:45
F*** ya! I love lumines, still play it all the time along with Daxter. Definatly one to watch, this Lumines 2 release :)

grin.ch
April 28th, 2006, 15:48
what is the big deal with Lumines? I tried it once for like 5 mins and I couldn't get the hang of it, but it looks really f***ing stupid... every psp website I go to, everyone says they love Lumines. WTF?