PDA

View Full Version : Electris

wraggster
April 27th, 2006, 00:39
Kagato (http://morningstar.tophatcat.com/electris/) posted this news:

Electris is a puzzle game in the "falling block" genre.
The goal is to align the blocks to create closed circuits. As the circuits are closed, they are removed from the board.
Be careful -- you can place blocks such that you can't close a circuit! Large circuits will give you Eraser blocks so you can clean up mistakes.
Keep an eye on the timer as well; if you take too long to make a circuit, a penalty row will be added to the bottom of the screen.

1 point for each block dropped
10 points per block in a closed circuit
Chain circuits earn a score multiplier

Electris is a homebrew game for the PSP (Playstation Portable), written in LUA. To play it, you'll need a PSP with firmware 1.5; or for firmware 2.0 to 2.6, Fanjita's eLoader and a copy of GTA:LCS.
You'll also need the LuaPlayer homebrew application. See the documentation for each package for installation instructions. To install Electris, download the zip file and extract it.
Copy the Electris/ directory to the luaplayer/Applications/ directory on your PSP.

Status
Electris is currently in public beta. The basic game features are completed, but may need fine tuning based on user feedback. More advanced features will be added in upcoming versions.

I'm interested to hear any feedback. If you've got any comments, suggestions or bug reports, feel free to send me an email.

If anyone would like to donate some background music, please let me know!
LuaPlayer supports tracker formats, such as MOD, S3M, XM, IT etc.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Drem
April 27th, 2006, 04:39
Look very nice!

Erban Terrorist
April 27th, 2006, 10:36
Very cool!! Maybe add different color backgrounds?? I dont know, I think its great as is!! THANKS!!!

Kagato
April 27th, 2006, 13:58
Thanks!
This is just the initial beta at present. I've got lots more planned for future releases, particularly with regards to polish and details...

grin.ch
April 27th, 2006, 14:07
this game looks really great! What an awesome twist on Tetris! Thanks, protoman!

PoorWhiteTrash
April 27th, 2006, 19:56
This game is very addictive. Thanks for the new drug!