PDA

View Full Version : Juiced: Eliminator Preview

wraggster
April 27th, 2006, 06:42
IGN have posted a preview of Juiced: Eliminator:

Coming from developer Juice Games, Eliminator aims for the same kind of action as Juiced on consoles, which shipped June 2005. You'll start the game as a no-name racer, then, by winning races in a collection of cities, you'll eventually earn respect from other drivers. And, of course, there's serious money to make, too. In addition to racing, you'll spend plenty of time in the garage modifying and personalizing your collection of vehicles. Plus, with your cell phone, you'll have the chance to contact local drivers and challenge them to races.

Like many race games, Eliminator splits into various game modes. The first, and simplest, is Arcade Mode. It's basically where you want to start if you just want a no-commitment race. Arcade itself actually splits between different types of challenges, such as Novice Series, Midnight Series and American Muscle Series. Once you pick the series you want, you can then choose individual challenges. Again, it's a great way to start playing right away without having to dive into the game's Career Mode, which is a little more involved.

Full article --> http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/703/703141p1.html

grin.ch
April 28th, 2006, 15:37
Juiced was the worst racing game ever made. Aside from SRS... they were both terrible, terrible games. However, I did like the Tokyo Extreme Racer series. The exact reason I want to try Street Supremacy for PSP. That game looks great, but also requires an update to play. And you can't trick it with WAB, SXT or MPHGameloader. Though I haven't tried it with RunUMD, but then again, that freezes GTA all the time.