PDA

View Full Version : Iwata: It's a "Good Sign" When Everybody Thinks New Nintendo Stuff Is Lame

wraggster
August 12th, 2009, 15:37
Sometimes, I wish my brain processed reality with this kind of incredible logic. Nintendo CEO Satoru Iwata says the fact that you think the Wii Vitality sensor is lame balls is actually a "good sign" for Nintendo:

"When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking."

And let me tell you, the Virtual Boy was absolutely groundbreaking. I'm sure the Vitality Sensor will be at least that excellent.

http://gizmodo.com/5335202/iwata-its-a-good-sign-when-everybody-thinks-new-nintendo-stuff-is-lame

XDelusion
August 12th, 2009, 17:55
Optimistic ain't they?

Now mind you, if they brought back Eternal Darkness to help market this puppy, I think a few people might just change their minds... ;)

kingslime80
August 13th, 2009, 04:34
It would be a great addition to ANY survival horror game.

Imagine a moment where a demon-child jumps out of the shadows, knife poised to hamstring and eviscerate you, your blood pumping in your ears AND from the speakers, giving you that extra fight-or-flight boost you need to avoid ending your game right there.