PDA

View Full Version : Mike DX's Mame emu update!

Cap'n 1time
April 28th, 2006, 00:31
MikeDX of the famed emuDX (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EmuDX) has been working with TMK's psp mame in hopes of improving it. He has compiled a list of fully playable, perfect to near perfect games that have been run with this tweaked software.

Ms Pac-man
Scramble
Amidar
Puckman
Galaxian
Track & Field
Flicky
Wonder Boy
Arkanoid
Frogger
Mario Bros.
Bagman
Space Invaders
Bomb Jack
Mr Do!
Ladybug
Mikie
Shao-Lin's Road

He also says he expects to see Defender, Joust, and Robotron working at full speed soon.

Check out http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=23072 for his updates and developments.

kayhanbakid
April 28th, 2006, 00:57
amazing!!!

can't wait to see it.

Voltron
April 28th, 2006, 01:46
Oh hell yeah. Awesome. Another great EMU would be well appreciated & enjoyed. EMU's are one of the best things about PSP Homebrew. To constantly make the PSP be much more than a PSP is awesome.

zackforbing
April 28th, 2006, 03:11
robotron!!! :o

grin.ch
April 28th, 2006, 15:30
I don't even know what some of those games are! and what the hell is mame? I can't remember; is that a Genesis or a comp?

Darksaviour69
April 28th, 2006, 15:45
I don't even know what some of those games are! and what the hell is mame? I can't remember; is that a Genesis or a comp?

arcade

The_Ultimate_Eggman
April 28th, 2006, 16:15
just finished testing the latest build great speeds on most games.Will be passing my test results onto MikeDx later tonight.This is going to be worth the wait guyz honest.

ste
April 28th, 2006, 16:41
Bloody brilliant! Green Beret must be possible?

MikeDX
April 28th, 2006, 16:59
Hadn't thought about Green Beret.. but yes, I think it is the same hardware as Mikie and Shao-Lin's Road.

Nashxyzz
April 30th, 2006, 02:22
I got a classic set that would be nice to see working

aliens
Demolition Derby
galga 88
simpsons
ataxx
choplifter
bump 'n Jump (arcade had a different version from nes)
tron
discs of tron
eyes
the real ghostbusters
any of the load runners
mr do's castle
tetris
shinobi
zaxxon
tempest

Jaz
April 30th, 2006, 03:32
Puts hand up for Elevator Action (if not already nominated or included)