PDA

View Full Version : Ridge Racer 7 Screenshots for PS3

wraggster
April 28th, 2006, 16:27
Want to see some PS3 Screenshots of Ridge Racer 7, then head to the comments and check them out:

Give your feedback on them:

Malksta
April 28th, 2006, 17:08
l00ks nice

definently getting a ps3 when its out

grin.ch
April 28th, 2006, 17:53
OMG!!!! This game is gonna be sick. I'll never forget the first time I played this game; I didn't know it was all about drifting and I was like, "Why can't I make these turns?" I was making the proper wide-tight-wide cornering using the apex of any given turn, but then I figured out it was about drifting and I love the game now!

geise69
May 1st, 2006, 13:36
Ridge Racer has always been my favorite racing series. It has been one main reason I have bought every playstation system so far. The game is just so much fun. I love fast paced arcade racing and this is as good as it gets. The only reason I didn't get RR6 was I knew it was coming out on PS3, and also the 360 didn't seem that great to me. I'm glad I am waiting cause it looks way better than 6 already. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACER!

GaMeR_2000
May 9th, 2006, 02:43
Hmmm.... Looks good for a Wii but I was expecting more out of the PS3 after seeing those movies for Metal Gear Solid 4 and others.
Please don't slam my opinions. :):)