PDA

View Full Version : Neo4All No Music(Just Sound Fx)

freestile
April 29th, 2006, 05:53
Hello. I just got this neo4all working. The game play seems great no flaws,but I do have one problem. I cannot get music to play no matter what I do. The sound effects ply but there is no background music. If anyone can tell me what I'm doing wrong I would real appreciate it. You can either drop a message here or pm me at [email protected] if you like. I would appreciate it very much.

Eric
April 29th, 2006, 06:53
Alright well depending on what version of Neo4all your using and what game there is a version where there is no music and i think Metal Slug had problems with Music aswell. I think that is now fixed.

freestile
April 29th, 2006, 07:00
I'm using trhe newest verson of neo4all. What do you mean by there is a version where there is no music?? R u talking about the emulator itself not having music or the games?? I think it has something to do with the isos I have and the added mp3 tracks.They preview fine in windows but theres no sound in the game when I burn it an dplay it on my dc?? I have no clue what could be wrong. I'm sure theres others that are stuck as well.

Dull Blade
April 29th, 2006, 20:53
If you are playing samurai showdown 1 or 2 there is no bgm only sfx. either your playing SS 1 and SS 2 or you have burned your game disks incorrectly.